TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2017 Shelby Bash 10th Anniversary Who is making plans?

FR500S Racer

2017 is coming up fast! Bill M and our wives have been talking about heading down for this years Shelby Bash event in Vegas! Any others thinking the same? Who's making plans?

We had a great time in 2013, been wanting to go back! :)

Update 2-20-2017 on some travel plans! As posted on our Facebook wall.

Folks Heading to the 2017 Shelby Bash, travel plans:

I know of two that will leave Monday and then the other Tuesday, both from the Portland area. If you want to check with them for travel partners, Dan Jones is Monday, Bill Meloy is Tuesday and I think Bill N Shelley are hooking up also.

We will be heading east with trailers then south. KerrynDiane Tuck, Sean N Tracy Coiteux and us will use the best weather route as it unfolds. Current plans leaving the Portland area Wednesday afternoon Updated:early AM, then out to Twin Falls. Then into Vegas. Weather will push us for the best route. Must be fixable.

Getting soooo close! Who do you want to caravan with?

Brian

Edited by FR500S Racer

• 1 month later...

Would love to go. Depends on the dates. Driving across the country in Feb/March can be dicey. I guess I could fly and rent a car, but not as much fun IMO.

Coming from SD we won't be driving the Shelby.

• 1 month later...

Our reservation are made, now finishing up on some final details on the old SGT :)

Looking forward to doing the caravan South with members from the Pacific NW region and then meeting up with the Pacific group like in years past.

Good times are not that far away ;)

Edited by FordFan1

As long as it stays March I will debut the new Terlingua to test it out but if they up the date won't be recovered from surgery

This may suck very bad as my surgery has been delayed to Feb. even March so now its down to 50/50 I won't be able to race the car. Its not like I can delay it to after the event as its nerve impingement surgery in my arm so racing the car and driving the car are two different things. I will stay positive at the moment and will deal with it when it comes

• 3 weeks later...

Pacific Northwest Region folks, what are your plans? Dates leaving? I will be trailing and the route will be weather determined, meaning I will take a route away from the worse weather. Since trailing I like to stay away from I5. FordFan1-Kerry T and I have been talking. We have folks talking on Facebook and hear. Brian Bogdon

Vegas Starts?

LA Starts with Pacific Coast Region? If doing this contact Michael McGuirk, asap!

Edited by FR500S Racer

Pacific Northwest Region folks, what are your plans? Dates leaving? I will be trailing and the route will be weather determined, meaning I will take a route away from the worse weather. Since trailing I like to stay away from I5. FordFan1-Kerry T and I have been talking. We have folks talking on Facebook and hear. Brian Bogdon

Vegas Starts?

LA Starts with Pacific Coast Region? If doing this contact Michael McGuirk, asap!

Any folks from the PNW joining the cruise to LV from LA?

NorCal TS members have a conga line heading south on Wednesday the 8th.

Check the link here....

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/92560-conga-line-from-norcal-or-other-points-north-to-la-for-pre-bash/?do=findComment&comment=1691121

Edited by Cali_KR

• 2 weeks later...

Any folks from the PNW joining the cruise to LV from LA?

NorCal TS members have a conga line heading south on Wednesday the 8th.

Check the link here....

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/92560-conga-line-from-norcal-or-other-points-north-to-la-for-pre-bash/?do=findComment&comment=1691121

Anyone from the PNW joining us to LA?.....anyone, bueller, anyone...