TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help with shake when turning left at speed

Chance.316

OK so not necessarily a Shelby questions but I figured peoples here knows their cars more than I do. Just got my car back from getting my AC fixed and now she shakes and shimmies dangerously when turning left at high speeds (60+). I"m talking steering wheel is going to break off and front end feels like I'm about to lose control. Progressively worse as I pick up speed. Scared the heck out of me and slowed down to 45 around the corner. No problems going straight or turning right. Only left turns on overpasses and what not. LCA's and brakes are about 1 year old. I just ordered a new pair of tires but I'm pretty sure the shaking isn't strictly tire related.

Any ideas would be helpful.

thanks,

Just off the top of my head, I would double check that the right front wheel nuts are all tight. What repairs were done to the a/c? I ask because if this only started after the a/c repair then it should have to do with something that was either replaced, or something moved when it was being worked on.

Check both R & L wheel lug nuts as a starter. May want to contact shop that did A/C work and see what they had to remove/replace. Not sure if any linkage or wheels need to come off to repair or replace A/C components. Did you swap out rims recently? Keep us posted