TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Free Shelby Performance Catalog

sharon

The Shelby Performance people are offering free catalog's

Here is the link

http://shelbyperformanceparts.com/ShowItem/100743.aspx

Also any S197 Shelby Members that have order stuff lately will receive with their order a free Catalog.

I tried to order one...but it won't let me buy a zero cost item without entering a credit card number. :hysterical2: I guess that catalog is risque (RUF will like that word :hysterical: ), so they must verify that I'm 18 or older. :fan:

I think I'll download the PDF version...I avoid giving my credit card (4446 048 348 3309) number whenever possible. :hysterical2:

I tried to order one...but it won't let me buy a zero cost item without entering a credit card number. :hysterical2: I guess that catalog is risque (RUF will like that word :hysterical: ), so they must verify that I'm 18 or older. :fan:

I think I'll download the PDF version...I avoid giving my credit card (4446 048 348 3309) number whenever possible. :hysterical2:

Ruf and risque go together, don't they?? :happy feet:

Oh, and what was your expiration date, PIN code, and mothers maiden name again?? :bag:

I just put a bunch of zeros for the CC number and the cvs code. put in a valid expiration date, and it went through. I don't know if I will get a catalog, but it is worth a shot.

I just put a bunch of zeros for the CC number and the cvs code. put in a valid expiration date, and it went through. I don't know if I will get a catalog, but it is worth a shot.

Now THAT is my kind of solution. :hysterical2: Since you put in all zeros....the first person in the world who ever got a credit card will get charged. :hysterical::hysterical2:

The Shelby Performance people are offering free catalog's

Here is the link

http://shelbyperformanceparts.com/ShowItem/100743.aspx

Also any S197 Shelby Members that have order stuff lately will receive with their order a free Catalog.

Thanks for the info. Sharon

And no worries people, it is free $0.00 even with your credit card info. :hysterical2:

Archived