TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Backup cameras for 2013-2014 GT500 Shelbys?

DakotaRuss

Sorry if this has been covered before, but could not find it. Does anybody know if there is a viable backup camera system that can be installed in the 2014 Shelby GT500 that already has the factory nav screen installed. Why they did not add this is beyond me as all the other vehicles made by Ford, ( my 2013 F-350, etc.) have them installed. The car is hard to see out of when backing, and it would be a lot safer to have a camera system that I could install. I know that American Muscle features the Raxiom setup but you have to replace the entire factory navigation system and I really don't want to do that. Any help would certainly be appreciated! Russ

• 3 years later...
On 10/6/2016 at 10:53 AM, DakotaRuss said:

Folks, thanks for the great replies to my question. I have some good ideas to follow up on now. This place is GREAT!! Russ

Russ... Did you end up installing a camera? I’m curious about what you settled on. I do realize this thread is about 3 years old.