TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NPD Silver Springs Mustang & Ford Round Up 2017

David Hawkins

Have not booked hotel yet...

The one right across the street still has some rooms left at $59 a night. Days Inn, 5751 E. Silver Springs blvd. Booked through Hotels.com

If you book through Bookings.com, it is $47 per night plus tax at the same hotel. $103 total. And they have a Pub ! But sadly, no complimentary breakfast

• 2 months later...

I am staying at the Holiday Inn Express again. I used to stay at the Days Inn but I hate their Water System. It will go from normal to freezing cold to scorching hot and back many times thru my Shower.

I will be doing a Cruise from Tallahassee to Cedar Key on that Friday (Jan 6th.) to meet up with those cruising from NPD if anyone is interested. We will meet at my house and roll out at 9:00am. We should get to Cedar Key before the NPD Cruisers get there.

This Cruise has been Canceled. With my Promotion I don't think I will be getting that Friday off. So I will just Cruise down to Silver Springs after work.

Edited by tesgt350

Still not got the hotel, still not sure what I am doing for Friday night :headscratch:

I grabbed 2 Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express last Friday and I think they still have Rooms available. $152.00 a night (with all Taxes) and free Breakfast. I used to stay at the Days Inn, across the street but I now prefer the HIE, Cost a bit more but better conditions and a lot less noisy.

• 2 weeks later...

At one time it did if you remember. What was it, the first 1000 were free or something like that? I remember being # 1001 one year. ;)

This will be my 20th Year going. I think the first time I went, it was first 250 Free, then it switched to 500 for a few Years and then 750 for a few Years and then to 1000. The only time I had to Pay was when he changed it to all 1994 and up pay the $10.00 Fee. It is a Great Show.

This will be my 20th Year going. I think the first time I went, it was first 250 Free, then it switched to 500 for a few Years and then 750 for a few Years and then to 1000. The only time I had to Pay was when he changed it to all 1994 and up pay the $10.00 Fee. It is a Great Show.

I have been going to 9 yrs and it was at 1000 then...

The Cruise I was planning for Friday Morning from my house to Cedar Key has been Canceled. With my Promotion I don't think I will be getting that Friday off. So I will just Cruise down to Silver Springs after work.

Edited by tesgt350