TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help! Nashville area members!

Nazgul

I picked up my 'new' 2014 GT500 in Virginia. Still under factory warranty. Drove it to Maine to visit family. Now on our way to do the Tail of the Dragon.

Then, we will head home via Nashville/Hwy 40. But I will need a minor service around Nashville. Are there any Ford dealers who could do that plus check for codes (engine service light is on--did it once, then went away. Did it again today)? I've seen the 'Google stars' reviews, but have no idea if they are good with Shelbys.

Also, any recommendations for nice hotel/motels in good neighborhoods?

Thanks for any help.

Town and Country Ford sell Roush and probably have more experience with Shelby cars than anyone in town. That's where I purchased my GT 500 and have it serviced there often. They're generally pretty good!

Murfreesboro Ford sells Roush Mustang. Not on 40 but an easy trip on 840. Hotels depends on the money you want to spend

Murfreesboro is a huge dealership. They sell more Roush than Shelby's, but should be a knowledgeable dealership. I stopped by there once on a business trip to look at a Shelby F-150.

There also do a Cars & Coffee on Saturdays, so they are enthusiast friendly.

Z-man

Welcome to Tennessee. Take the humidity with you when you leave.

You should visit the Northeast Region once in a while....this ain't nothin' compared to home (I'm in Franklin, TN this week on business).

Z-man

You should visit the Northeast Region once in a while....this ain't nothin' compared to home (I'm in Franklin, TN this week on business).

Z-man

I just did! Drove the 'new' car from Richmond VA to Maine and back to TN. About 8 days up & down the Eastern states. Had lunch today at Tampoco Lodge in NC, and settling in in Nashville. Start heading west tomorrow to that good 'ol dry weather.