TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Member's next Give-away, NEW NEW NEW

sharon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sharon-----I sent my trivia guess to Staff.

It hasnt been read yet.

I hope that was ok?????

Thanks!

Judy

We will go over all the answers this week. So that is okay. We will announce the winner the end of the week.

Where are ya going? Myrtle Beach maybe?

Not quite that far...but Raleigh Durham area along with about 4 other cities en route. I know about the Myrtle thing...but I owe my wife a "normal" vacation. She's already going to the Dearborn event with me...and we have some cool Tshirts to wear...with photos of my car with us in it on the front. She bought us each one as a present to me.

Dave

Not quite that far...but Raleigh Durham area along with about 4 other cities en route. I know about the Myrtle thing...but I owe my wife a "normal" vacation. She's already going to the Dearborn event with me...and we have some cool Tshirts to wear...with photos of my car with us in it on the front. She bought us each one as a present to me.

Dave

Sounds cool. Hope you have an awesome vacation!!!

PM's mean Personal Message

if you click on the name of the person who made the post a drop down menu will appear & then select "Send Message". enter a title in the subject line & then enter you message at the bottom & press send.

if someone sends you one you can look in the top upper right of the page & see "0 messages, or 1, 2 or 3

messages" click on that & it will take you to your mailbox

hope this helps

thanks coldwaterhotrod that does help i am not a computer guy.

thanks coldwaterhotrod that does help i am not a computer guy.

welcome to the forum Gene. I'm about average on the computer things, but I've learned a lot from this site. For example, that little orange square next to the thread name, if clicked on, will take you to the first post THAT YOU HAVEN'T READ yet. It's a real time saver when looking at threads with many pages.

Ask questions if you have them.

Did you enter the contest? Are you a SU member? I think you have to be a member to enter.

Dave

We have had a lot of people put in Answers. We will announce the winner next week. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

We will go over all the answers this week. So that is okay. We will announce the winner the end of the week.

O.K. its the next week, no the end of the week, no after the next and the end of the week. :hysterical2::headspin: .....any winner??

welcome to the forum Gene. I'm about average on the computer things, but I've learned a lot from this site. For example, that little orange square next to the thread name, if clicked on, will take you to the first post THAT YOU HAVEN'T READ yet. It's a real time saver when looking at threads with many pages.

Ask questions if you have them.

Did you enter the contest? Are you a SU member? I think you have to be a member to enter.

Dave

hey dave. i did enter the contest. can hardly wait to collect my prize ha ha ha. at this point i guess it will be the luck of the draw. i am a s197 member i don' t know what su means. let me know thanks gene.

hey dave. i did enter the contest. can hardly wait to collect my prize ha ha ha. at this point i guess it will be the luck of the draw. i am a s197 member i don' t know what su means. let me know thanks gene.

SU stands for SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha!!! Just kidding..

SU stands for Stangs Unleashed!!!

Welcome!

Judy

The winner will be announced in 1 hour :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Here is the answer that we got right from Ford 24 Hours of LeMans, LeMans, France, 1966. Chris Amon/Bruce McLaren Shelby American race winning Ford Mark II. Alot of people got this one right, I am right now as we speak going through all the answers that the S197 Shelby Owner submitted and am putting all the correct answers in a hat. I will pull the name from that hat in about 1 hour. :cheerleader::cheerleader: :happy feet: :happy feet: Someone will soon win a rare Shelby Autos Press kit from Detroit supplied by Amy Boylan. Thanks Amy.

Okay here is the item that we are going to be giving away. It was given out to media at the New York Auto Show by Shelby Auto's and has been donated by

Shelby Autos. This is a 20 page color bound press book. We will announce next week how you can win this. Remember only S197 Shelby Members are eligible to enter.

Thought I would remind everyone what is being given away. I saw one of these on ebay with Carroll Signature going for 2,000 dollars :eek5: . :stop: This one does not have Carroll Signature and does not have the CD that was intended for Media in the back. It is just the 20 page color book for the Media.

Sharon - you have my address, right?

I got your answer it was right, now we will see very soon who wins I am about to pull a name from the Stangs hat :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Do I get a consolation prize of some sort?

yes, you get to play again next time :hysterical2: .

Thank you to all those that submitted answers they were lots of them. Most all got the answer right. Which made alot more work for me next time I need to find a harder question :hysterical2::hysterical2: So don't loss hope we have more of these for next time.

Archived