TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Body Lines need right part #

Cardinal

Please help!

Your local Ford dealership parts department would be the best source for these part numbers. You might be able to find an online parts look-up resource or someone may see this thread and post some part numbers but if those numbers turn out to be incorrect you are stuck with the parts because you told the dealership what part numbers to order. Best to let the dealership determine the part number, that way if you receive the wrong stripe or the wrong color the dealership is stuck with the wrong part and not you.

Steve

Do they have any Ford dealerships in Kazakhstan?

Don't know but the OP's profile says that he's in Alabama which does have Ford dealerships.

If the OP is actually in a Country without Ford dealers then he could always contact the SVT hotline or use one of the many online Ford dealerships that sell parts on the internet.

Steve

I didn't look at his profile. Just going off the front plate. I wonder where he is.....

Perhaps military? Home is Alabama but is currently stationed elsewhere?

Either way he should have an idea who to contact from reading this thread along with the option of painting the stripes.

Steve

Yes, but only for europe models car

The I would suggest one of the many online Ford parts websites. Many of them are run by Ford dealerships as a side business. Just perform a Google search for something like factory Ford parts or OEM Ford parts or replacement Ford parts.

Perhaps a TS member will post one they've dealt with as it would be inappropriate for me to recommend one.

Steve