TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Johnny 5 is alive!

DubbsFaris

• 2 weeks later...

I took several phone pics, and can't even fit one onto this crappy upload limit on the forum. I'm working on it.

Yeah, you know this forum is sort of behind the times with the upload limit thing. 500mb over a life time is maybe three pictures these days. That kind of limit mattered when storage was expensive, but I helped make it cheap so maybe you can convince the forum setting-managers to up it to more, say 1GB. Or maybe 500MB per event (that would be per post) but a total lifetime limit is goofy. And if spammers come in and take advantage of it kill their account.

I can only upload 1.17 meg per post. I was eluding to that. That said, the forum is getting a facelift at some point soon.

I'm not sure that we don't get more participation on Facebook these days, but that can never replace the value of the forum and the subtopics. We can store and access specific information much easier here.

So, I decided to go ahead and replace the hood bunny and the fender TRT decals.

image.jpeg

Then I thought, why not bunny my raptor?!

image.jpg

But, one thing I've never loved about the build, simply because they looked unfinished is the center caps. Those gorgeous wheels deserve a little more finish to them, don't y'all think?image.jpeg

So I'm waiting on the material, but this is a vinyl that will be cut exactly to fit the center caps.image.jpeg

So, all the little stuff is finished. Fender decals replaced, wheel center caps I designed a while back are on, and the 2008 event fender stripes are affixed. I do like the look a lot with the yellow bunny on the hood as now everything is pretty much yellow or black!image.jpeg

image.jpeg