TEAM SHELBY FORUM

About to pull the trigger on one......

Local dealer has a Shelby F-150 on the show room floor. Wife wanted to look at it yesterday with the intensions of buying. She really liked the truck but the lift and high hood was too much for her comfort level as a daily driver, So we came home with a new King Ranch and she loves it. Happy Wife.......Happy me!!!! :clapping:

IMG_20160701_171156960_zps67ixog4x.jpg

That's a nice truck. No way I would want the Shelby F150 as a daily driver, it is big and cumbersome, but no other F150 with the HP and torque I need for towing, and the F250 and up are really way too big.

I know when I looked at a red one at my dealer first thing he told me was no tow package is the way they all come

The only thing it is missing, with the Class IV hitch, Smart-Tow and trailer backing programs, sway control package, and all necessary plugs and wiring to the rear, is a trailer brake controller. I just can't understand why they would not put that in since everything else is there. Ridiculous.

All the extra coolers are there? I know in past usually you got trans cooler and such or over sized ones with tow package

I'm still patiently waiting for the new Raptors.

Edited by MJN

Local dealer has a Shelby F-150 on the show room floor. Wife wanted to look at it yesterday with the intensions of buying. She really liked the truck but the lift and high hood was too much for her comfort level as a daily driver, So we came home with a new King Ranch and she loves it. Happy Wife.......Happy me!!!! :clapping:

IMG_20160701_171156960_zps67ixog4x.jpg

Excellent choice

I would've done the same

There is something about the Shelby front end......and they aren't built in Vegas.

But I drive a dodge so what do I know. ?

Edited by sheppd01

• 5 weeks later...