TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car is In!!!!

03reptile

I just got a call from my dealer/friend and my Shelby is in!!!! Got dropped off early this morning. He is doing a PDI on it now and I'm trying to shave without cutting my throat!! I'll head up there in a couple of hours and pick her up. Unfortunately I am not computer savy enough to post pictures so early apologies for that. I will provide some narrative about the experience!! Woooo Hooo!

I just got a call from my dealer/friend and my Shelby is in!!!! Got dropped off early this morning. He is doing a PDI on it now and I'm trying to shave without cutting my throat!! I'll head up there in a couple of hours and pick her up. Unfortunately I am not computer savy enough to post pictures so early apologies for that. I will provide some narrative about the experience!! Woooo Hooo!

You will be instantly happy with this car.

Congratulation's man.

I just pulled into the driveway after a short trip home. What a great car!! This thing is so much nicer than my 03 Cobra. The clutch is way easier to engage and I have no shudder issues that have been mentioned before. They may have addressed that issues as this is a second production car. It is much more comfortable and the seats are great. Haven't got to the mileage point where the supercharger is released. It is just so much more sophisticated than the fox body 03. I'm going to check it over and program the radio etc. then back out for more driving!!! Will post a little later with more info, but suffice it to say this is going to be a long love affair.

So what'd ya get?! Color, options etc? Congrats, you're gonna love it! Put only 93 octane in it if it available in your area and enjoy it!

I got performance white with the LeMans stripe delete and blue side stripes. Got upgraded interior, Serius, regular radio, and charcoal gray interior. Getting ready to go pick up the wife at the airport tonight. She doesn't know I have it since we didn't expect it to arrive until first of July. She should really be surprised!

I also note that it is much easier to enter and exit this car as compared to the 03 Cobra, and a ton guieter while driving. Wife will like that too. Also the leather seats or substantially softer than the 03's. I would have liked to have had the folding outside mirrors that the 03 had. Will have to be careful going in the garage!. Well, gotta go!

I got performance white with the LeMans stripe delete and blue side stripes. Got upgraded interior, Serius, regular radio, and charcoal gray interior. Getting ready to go pick up the wife at the airport tonight. She doesn't know I have it since we didn't expect it to arrive until first of July. She should really be surprised!

I also note that it is much easier to enter and exit this car as compared to the 03 Cobra, and a ton guieter while driving. Wife will like that too. Also the leather seats or substantially softer than the 03's. I would have liked to have had the folding outside mirrors that the 03 had. Will have to be careful going in the garage!. Well, gotta go!

Congrats on your new ride. We can help you post pic's - It's easy.

Welcom to the forum. If you have any questions...just ask.

Congrats on your car, I have to agree they are way better cars than the 03 Cobra as I had one as well! Enjoy and drive the :censored: out of it :happy feet:

Archived