TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Production Banners

• 2 months later...

I contacted Shelby about these banners because I did not take advantage of them when they were available.

Unfortuantely, I was told that the distributor they used to produce the banners was no longer in business. Therefore, that is why production stopped. I wonder if they could find another company to produce them. Maybe if there was enough demand they would consider it. I know several people on this forum alone that would be one or all. ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yes! so wish I had grabbed one when they were for sale. now it makes me want to buy everything and keep it preserved. when my old man days get here, I want to open a Museum highlighting Team Shelby. I have a long way to go, but I am sticking to the plan(20year goal #59)

Thought SAI made 5.651 2007 GT's VS. 5,632 identified on the banner??

Yes 5,651 Shelby GT's for the 2007 model year.

I am not sure, but I have 5696, I have not found a higher number then mine yet. I know some numbers are not in order of assembly, but I have to think mine was one of the last ones.

07SGT5699 was the highest CSM number used. There were some number gaps which is why the final CSM number is higher than the total build number.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have had a production banner for my Shelby for almost 8 years and have never unfurled it yet. Actually don't remember/know exactly what it looks like! Just moved and setting up the new garage so I will open it up and post a pic. They're custom printed, so they should be relatively easy to produce from a manufacturing standpoint...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:09 PM, IASHELBYGT said:

Yes, I'd buy a 2006 Hertz banner.

They never reproduced the HERTZ banners like the SGT etc becouse of copy rights with HERTZ.  Beleive me, several of us asked.

Edited by H0050