TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#337 in Vegas

dan206

Saw #337 in the Heritage Center shop area.

Also some 2016's in various stages of build. I'll post photos on the 2016 forum.

We brought #337 out from the Los Angeles facility for the Team Shelby Bash and since its here we've been using it for PR events. #337 will be part of the Shelby Museum in Los Angeles so you will see it again.

Steve

We brought #337 out from the Los Angeles facility for the Team Shelby Bash and since its here we've been using it for PR events. #337 will be part of the Shelby Museum in Los Angeles so you will see it again.

Steve

It needs it's 40th badge mounted if it's a museum piece. Heck, my driver displays it loud and proud. Just my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

Steve

Steve - what size tires are on 337 and what wheels/size? Hard to see from the angle of the photo. Thanks....

Steve - what size tires are on 337 and what wheels/size? Hard to see from the angle of the photo. Thanks....

Don't know what tires are on #337 and since it is back in Los Angeles I can't go out in the shop and check. It has Razor wheels on it and I suspect they are 18" versions.

Perhaps look for some 2016 Bash Photos or 2016 Gardena Tribute photos as maybe someone took a close-up pic.

Steve

Saw #337 in the Heritage Center shop area.

Also some 2016's in various stages of build. I'll post photos on the 2016 forum.

Steve

....and I got to move it...twice! :victory:

Don't know what tires are on #337 and since it is back in Los Angeles I can't go out in the shop and check. It has Razor wheels on it and I suspect they are 18" versions.

Perhaps look for some 2016 Bash Photos or 2016 Gardena Tribute photos as maybe someone took a close-up pic.

Steve

Those are definitely 20's. Appear to probably be 255/35/20's all around with the silver razors. The 275/35/20's like I have on the rear of mine have a little more height in the rear. Those appear to be the same all the way around, but could be staggered 255's front/275's rear. Here's an image of mine with 255/275 staggered on black Razors.

edit: looking at the pictures more, I'm pretty sure it also has the 255 front/275 rear stagger.

RMMR2013032_zps1dc61f06.jpg

Those are definitely 20's. Appear to probably be 255/35/20's all around with the silver razors. The 275/35/20's like I have on the rear of mine have a little more height in the rear. Those appear to be the same all the way around, but could be staggered 255's front/275's rear. Here's an image of mine with 255/275 staggered on black Razors.

edit: looking at the pictures more, I'm pretty sure it also has the 255 front/275 rear stagger.

The car has stock brakes which is why I was thinking 18"

Archived