TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New GT500KR on Ebay 125,000

sharon

eBay

Check this guy out: "You are bibbing on a 2008 GT500KR Shelby Mustang. The Shelby will be delivered to your doop step if you live in America no cost to you. End the Bidding Today for 135,000.00 the Shelby will be yours. Outside of America Customer will pay for shipping. Now this is an easy process. You have the money, You win the bid for the Shelby, This car is already a collectable with only 1000 being made. So dont E- Mail me with Kiddy questions this is not a PLay Station. Its not like you can just go down and get one,if you could I would not be here. So let the persons with the funds by the Car and the dreamers move on down the road and buy Jap or what ever."

eBay

Check this guy out: "You are bibbing on a 2008 GT500KR Shelby Mustang. The Shelby will be delivered to your doop step if you live in America no cost to you. End the Bidding Today for 135,000.00 the Shelby will be yours. Outside of America Customer will pay for shipping. Now this is an easy process. You have the money, You win the bid for the Shelby, This car is already a collectable with only 1000 being made. So dont E- Mail me with Kiddy questions this is not a PLay Station. Its not like you can just go down and get one,if you could I would not be here. So let the persons with the funds by the Car and the dreamers move on down the road and buy Jap or what ever."

Has the smell of a fraudster. 1 feedback. Doesn't seem to be a Ford dealer. :waiting:

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm Dan the Internet Manager at Crowley Ford in CT.

To clear up some things posted earlier, as a Dealer...here goes:

There WAS 5500+ Ford Dealerships. Now, lets say 5000 or so.

There WAS a raffle held 8/13, and my dealership was one of 50 winners that WILL get a GT500 KR.

No word on exact MSRP, options/colors, or prices.

I listed ours on Ebay today, B.I.N. is $110k, and i'm getting 5 hits/minute and have gotten calls in less than 1 hour of listing...so this car is HOT...and ours is not an "if we get one", hell...we WON ONE! WHIPPEE!

So...if there's a SERIOUS buyer...we won one, are getting it in Spring 08, and expected ordering/build is late December/early January...straight from Ford.

Good Luck, and email me if you have questions! HOT CAR though!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess time will see who is right but we had people on this forum making the same arguments to justify the big amounts over MSRP last year and the prices have come down. The old Shelby's were worth money because no one knew at the time they were going to be worth big money, and they were only so limited in production because people back then did have the $$ to pay up for a Shelby, and people were more mechanical, and could make there mustangs just as fast for allot less money.

As for the cobra R I don’t care if it has the Shelby name or not. Name another mustang that had a production of 350 cars. They have held there value but have not increased in price.

The fact of the matter is all those people who bought the cobra R thought at the time that it was the latest and the greatest, and that they wouldn't be building anything faster or more exclusive, just like the people who ponied up over 30k last year for one of the 1st allotments of GT500's.

No car is worth 100% over sticker. My opinion. If you disagree put your money where your mouth is and pay the 100k over sticker. I think the people who wait till the end of the year will get a better deal.

It’s just a false market, all the dealers have priced fixed 50-100k over sticker. When the demand dies down the prices will fall.

Face it people you could buy a 08 gt500 and another 08 Gt500 and have it super snaked for the same money as a KR.

It is just plain stupid :hysterical2:

Archived