TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Super Snakes

Toddlaing12... sorry took me so long. Here are pics and part numbers. Please double check #s if you order them.

California Special parts

Door panels

GR3Z-6323942-AA

GR3Z-6323943-BA

Arm Rest

FR3Z-6306024-BE

Manual Shifter Boot

FR3Z-7277-BA

(Matches nicely to seat stitching. Only looks faded red from flash in pic.)

Mike at Levittown Ford parts was awesome at helping to get most of these.

Shelby spec interior package

I got the black seats with black inserts, red stitching.

Carnut - No credit for stripe delete. You still get the side stripe.

post-46533-0-84863300-1498541281_thumb.jpg

post-46533-0-73940300-1498541607_thumb.jpg

post-46533-0-87963300-1498541673_thumb.jpg

post-46533-0-76578800-1498541693_thumb.jpg

That last looks awesome! Did Shelby A do all the work? Also very interested in the steering wheel. I can see it matches the seats. Is it from a gt350 or did the Shelby guys do it as well? We are going with almost the same look except for Red inserts in the seats. I would love to see a pic of the steering wheel if it's not to much trouble.

Thanks

Todd

Shelby just installed the seats. I Installed the other interior items.

Steering wheel: GT350R steering wheel by Ford Perf. Parts. For sale by almost everyone now (CJ Pony, American Muscle and Shelby Perf. Parts). GT350 wheel has black stitching, GT350R version has red stitching. Here's an older pic before SS conversion. Two kits out there, a more expensive one that comes with the dark plated bezels to match the GT350+R interiors, and a cheaper version without the bezels and you just reinsert the ones already on your stock steering wheel. I recommend the cheaper one. The bezels won't match your interior, see attached pic. I kept the stock bezels because they match the door handle trim.

Red insert seats: You are in luck... I have a picture of that, too! Shelby accidentally put these in my car. When I pointed out they were not what I ordered they very nicely said our mistake and quickly fixed it.

Good luck with your build Todd!

John

post-46533-0-78957500-1498623635_thumb.jpeg

post-46533-0-30192700-1498623646_thumb.jpeg

post-46533-0-24999900-1498624331_thumb.jpeg

My 2017 Mustang just arrived in Vegas 6/27 they are telling me possibly 4-5 months before it's complete. It will be 17SS0163 750hp, not going to be easy waiting that long, I will post some pics when I get them. Ford actually lost the car, I was told it shipped on 4/27, I'm just glad it finally got there.

• 5 weeks later...

Would love to post a picture of my new '17 SS. Can't figure out how to do it. When I click on the Image icon, a box pops up asking for a URL. Picture is in my computer. How do I insert it? I've looked around and haven't found an FAQ or help topic dealing with this.

My 2017 Mustang just arrived in Vegas 6/27 they are telling me possibly 4-5 months before it's complete. It will be 17SS0163 750hp, not going to be easy waiting that long, I will post some pics when I get them. Ford actually lost the car, I was told it shipped on 4/27, I'm just glad it finally got there.

What color did you get? Mine is in line to be built also - White with painted blue stripes and 750hp with the whipple SC chrome wheels - barton short throw! Told SA take your time no hurry!

What color did you get? Mine is in line to be built also - White with painted blue stripes and 750hp with the whipple SC chrome wheels - barton short throw! Told SA take your time no hurry!

It will be yellow with white stripes, polished wheels it's an automatic. I have a black 07 GT/SC it's a Whipple SC, I got the package installed four years ago and love driving the car. I told Shelby if they can't ship in October to keep it there can't do much with it in western Pennsylvania in winter.

• 1 month later...