TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Guess I'll go first

Hi All,

I am new to the forum, and recently purchased a F150 Shelby edition. It is an amazing truck.

It is true that there are only 500, but only 3 left for dealers is not true. They are out there but they are a rare find. I took a flight to upstate NY and drove mine home 6 hours to South NJ.

I was going to post some pics, but I can't figure out how?

Thanks

MM

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone interested in one of these, I have TWO available: White and Blue Flame. Will ship free of charge. PM me or HyperStangs@Rich-Ford.com.

I thought I saw a Shelby F150 on the highway the other day; I mean, it did say Shelby, had the right hood, paint, etc..

I didn't get close enough to confirm it but hey, I might have seen one - the only time I saw one outside of the Chicago Auto Show.

How high do these truck's sit? Looks like they have an extreme lift kit, way more than a Raptor, do you need a ladder to get in?

It's a bit of a climb for me. I'm 5'-8" short. I started to get the deployable running boards to lower the step, but after a couple of climbs, I'm used to it.

3.5" lift kit, but it's not too bad. Now my wife is shorter than me.......ha.

It's a bit of a climb for me. I'm 5'-8" short. I started to get the deployable running boards to lower the step, but after a couple of climbs, I'm used to it.

3.5" lift kit, but it's not too bad. Now my wife is shorter than me.......ha.

Your wife is about as tall as mine, and getting into my Raptor is a stretch, can your wife get into it without a step stool?

Your wife is about as tall as mine, and getting into my Raptor is a stretch, can your wife get into it without a step stool?

Yes, she has learned. (She's about 5' tall) Of course I normally open her door and help her up or down. (she has me trained)

Yes, she has learned. (She's about 5' tall) Of course I normally open her door and help her up or down. (she has me trained)

Thanks, I am considering getting one to replace my Raptor, but they really look massive compared to a Raptor. I guess I will just have to get them side by side and see.

Edited by mikeljgt500kr

New photos.........oh BTW, I've added a 2016 Shelby GT #0013 to match my truck. The stripe is a lighter shade, but these are two bad boys.....670HP GT and 700 HP F150.

Life is good.

shelbys2.jpeg

Shelbys.jpeg

Hope these links work.

You Sir, have incredible taste! Congrats!

Hi All,

I am new to the forum, and recently purchased a F150 Shelby edition. It is an amazing truck.

It is true that there are only 500, but only 3 left for dealers is not true. They are out there but they are a rare find. I took a flight to upstate NY and drove mine home 6 hours to South NJ.

Thanks

MM

Welcome and congrats on the Shelby! there are a few ways to post pics on here, but I use photobucket to host the photos and then link them to here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for other F-150 Shelby owners to join my Facebook group: F-150 Shelby, to network and share experiences among us owners.

I've got the black with gray racing stripes but tempted by the metallic blue with white racing stripes. Everyone's telling me, "NOOOO!!!!" Hmmm....

--Rooster

March 17, 2016

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Thanks

MM

#500 is sitting at a dealer in Texas as of last Tuesday. I would have purchased it had I not just made a deal on one in Wichita. Been kind of neat to have last one built for the year.