TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Ride: 2014 Mustang GT Track Pack

Secondo

Sean - I grew up in the '60's - but could never afford a muscle car. A lot of my affluent friends in CT had them via mom and dad. Not me. So God Bless Detroit for continuing to build them. Because I'm 18 again - every time I fire up the Coyote! If I happen to catch a Challenger or Camaro sleeping at a light - all the better! :yahoo:

Sean - I grew up in the '60's - but could never afford a muscle car. A lot of my affluent friends in CT had them via mom and dad. Not me. So God Bless Detroit for continuing to build them. Because I'm 18 again - every time I fire up the Coyote! If I happen to catch a Challenger or Camaro sleeping at a light - all the better! :yahoo:

Uhhh...then why ya selling?

:lurk:

I'm happy for you, brother. I know you truly enjoy your car. I kind of know how you feel- growing up in the '70's - '80's made me wonder if cars would ever be powerful again like the '60's. Now that we're back in another musclecar war I appreciate them even more and think of it when I drive my hotrod. I also appreciate Ford and Shelby American for bringing the great car days back!

Uhhh...then why ya selling?

:lurk:

I want something that will do better burnouts!

If it doesn't sell for what I need for it - I'll put a bottle in the trunk and do some suspension tweaks!

Edited by RUFDRAFT

I'm happy for you, brother. I know you truly enjoy your car. I kind of know how you feel- growing up in the '70's - '80's made me wonder if cars would ever be powerful again like the '60's. Now that we're back in another musclecar war I appreciate them even more and think of it when I drive my hotrod. I also appreciate Ford and Shelby American for bringing the great car days back!

:victory:

If it doesn't sell for what I need for it - I'll put a bottle in the trunk and do some suspension tweaks!

Then why did you buy tires that YOU say has MORE traction for less wheel spin?...wouldn't it be better for burnouts having tires that have less traction?............ :headscratch:

Ruf,does your car wheelhop? Easily fixed if so, then you can burnout as much as you want.

Ruf,does your car wheelhop? Easily fixed if so, then you can burnout as much as you want.

Wheelhop was real bad on my Termie but never had that issue with the GT500...just wondering if there's wheelhop on the new suspension on the GT350?

Wheelhop was real bad on my Termie but never had that issue with the GT500...just wondering if there's wheelhop on the new suspension on the GT350?

I heard about that with the Termies but seen YouTube video of Lethal Performance doing a good burnout with their brand-new GT350 right on the dealer lot without any hop at all:

https://youtu.be/dagEjlu3_z4