TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 coming to a local dealership

mcate

Hello, first off I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting this. I was told today by the sales manager of my local dealership here in Greenfield, Indiana (Inskeep Ford) that they have a GT350 on order that is for sale. It's dark grey with black (I think) stripes. They will be selling it at sticker with no markup. I'm not an employee, just a GT500 owner & a friend of the dealership. I bought mine there. I told them I'd post something to try & let people know that it will be available. I know most dealers have their quota sold before they even come in. This dealer got 2 & sold them immediately. They won some contest with Ford & got allocated another one.

Hope this helps someone.

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

The three area Ford dealers in this county are competing for which can get the most ADM. One dealer has sold one white GT350 recently at 16K over MSRP (negotiating down from 245K over). Their blue one was sitting quietly in the back lot when a lot boy managed to back a truck into it. So the F150 and GT350 are in the body shop. No news as to the where the lot boy is. Their third GT350 and a GT350R are on the way and they received another additional allocation for another street GT350.

Dealer number two has a black GT350 sitting out front with a 40K ADM. Chuckle, chuckle. Another GT350 is reportedly on the way.

Dealer three is getting only one GT350 and they have no idea when or what color.

The three area Ford dealers in this county are competing for which can get the most ADM. One dealer has sold one white GT350 recently at 16K over MSRP (negotiating down from 245K over). Their blue one was sitting quietly in the back lot when a lot boy managed to back a truck into it. So the F150 and GT350 are in the body shop. No news as to the where the lot boy is. Their third GT350 and a GT350R are on the way and they received another additional allocation for another street GT350.

Dealer number two has a black GT350 sitting out front with a 40K ADM. Chuckle, chuckle. Another GT350 is reportedly on the way.

Dealer three is getting only one GT350 and they have no idea when or what color.

Wow my Ford dealer just sold one for $1,500 under MSRP to a customer that does by quite a few trucks .

I think posting an MSRP deal is great notification right now as most dealers are trying to get mark ups still. I know of 8 available in the Denver area, but all with hefty mark ups. Only issue I had with Indiana when I bought my GT-H there was that they had to charge Indiana Tax. They are reciprocal with Colorado so my taxes were covered here, but the Indiana taxes were quite a bit higher than my tax rate in CO. So that cost me an extra 3K that I wasn't planning for at the time. So getting the tax thing cleared up before taking delivery is also something to consider when buying a car from another state at a dealership.