TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Contemplating selling my 1-off CF Super Snake Alcoa's w/Shelby documentation, any interest on here?

I bought these on eBay from Shelby Auctions a couple of years ago. This was the only set that Shelby had made. I have the original Shelby Documentation from that auction stating one set ever made and these are it, so they are rare and unique. I thought I was going to keep them for their rarity and possibly use them on my Super Snake from time to time, but I could use the money elsewhere. Is there any interest on this forum?

033_zps3y3ccjba.jpg

034_zpsssbq28s1.jpg

035_zps3atsfyzt.jpg

039_zpsuesl9yqr.jpg

045_zpsymbaafoz.jpg

Included are the Pirelli P-Zero's which each have good tread 8-9/32'nds and were on these wheels when I bought them, and I "assume" the TPMS sensors and bands are inside mounted to each wheel, but I am not sure of that.

038_zps2bncfttw.jpg

Shelby documentation............

011_zpsdcpbclqs.jpg

012_zpssyicww1f.jpg

013_zpsbq6cpfa5.jpg

014_zpszkwweuet.jpg

I have many more pictures of these Beautiful Super Snake Alcoa's. Please PM me if you are interested in additional information.

R

Edited by Robert M

They are hydro-dipped CF. I have $5500 in them including my original shipping and getting the billet caps and Super Snake labels made.

They are very cool, and very unique. I believe they would look like a regular set of dark powder coat Alcoa's until a person gets a little closer to them.

R

Nice set of wheels, GLWS. Who made the SS labels for you?

^^^^^Thanks. I thought this would be a good place to show these first, and then I will start to list them on other GT500/Shelby Mustang related for sale forums.

I don't remember............ ; )

R

Edited by Robert M

• 4 months later...

Hi Robert, tried to send you a pm but you can't except them at this time? We done business in the past, shoot me a msg please if you still have these, if you don't please still shoot me a msg. Need a set of wheels for my girl.

Thanks Mark

Hi Robert, tried to send you a pm but you can't except them at this time? We done business in the past, shoot me a msg please if you still have these, if you don't please still shoot me a msg. Need a set of wheels for my girl.

Thanks Mark

Hi Mark, private message sent.

........and I just cleaned out my pm box.

R

Edited by Robert M

• 8 months later...

I just added some newer pictures of these CF Super Snake Alcoa's in my first post, along with the Shelby documentation and I finally decided to install the center caps!! :)

If anyone is interested in these CF Super Snake Alcoa's, shoot me a PM.

Thanks, Robert