TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for personal plates.....

Carl Bishop

I started a similar thread years ago and received a bunch of license plates from TS members to help get my project off the ground.

(Original thread; http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/35749-latest-garage-project/?hl=%2B08sgt1234+%2Blicense)

I currently have 2 of each state and a hand full from Canada and the Caribbean, I'm now in the process of swapping out one of the boarders with all personal plates.

I'd like to ask if anyone has a personal plate laying around you no longer need, please let me know I'd be interested in adding to my collection.

IMG_20160221_123640297_zpsqjzqbxg8.jpg

If you're interested I probably have one off our our SGT, it's a collegiate plate for Washington State University and the first one issued to the general public in that series WSU0002

That's just terrible. Why would you try and dump that on another member. That borders on a ban worthy offense.

PS: Go Dawgs!

If you're interested I probably have one off our our SGT, it's a collegiate plate for Washington State University and the first one issued to the general public in that series WSU0002

That would be great.... I'll send you a PM.

Does it have to be only Shelby related? I think I've got both of my Cali 64ANHAF plates for the Mustang and could send you one of them. I'll let y'all figure out what it means. ;)

It does not, as long as it's a personal or vanity like yours.... '64 and a half? or 64 1/2?? :whistling:

BB/LGS....

I was able to move a few plates around and hung yous, check it out! They're great additions to my collection....

IMG_20160319_195924058_zpszbzkl1se.jpg

I can't thank you both enough.

I don't know if you guy's saw these from a previous post? Took me over 2+ years to put this sub collection together.

IMG_20160319_200146_zpsztw9n6xk.jpg

At Oaktown ACE

What is your UW plate number?

I root for your Dawgs year round except when they play our Cougs:)

ps GO COUGS!

Unfortunately I live in the land of Bruins and Trojans so I have to settle for my alumni plate frame and occasionally flying my UW flag.

As much as I wish Sark a path to sobriety, it was enjoyable to watch all the Trojans I know realize UW got one over on them and that the cautionary tales I had told them weren't just sour grapes.

It'll be fun in the coming years for the Pac12 for sure.

BB/LGS....

I was able to move a few plates around and hung yous, check it out! They're great additions to my collection....

IMG_20160319_195924058_zpszbzkl1se.jpg

I can't thank you both enough.

I don't know if you guy's saw these from a previous post? Took me over 2+ years to put this sub collection together.

IMG_20160319_200146_zpsztw9n6xk.jpg

Now that is cool. How did you ever think about checking those states for those counties?

Unfortunately I live in the land of Bruins and Trojans so I have to settle for my alumni plate frame and occasionally flying my UW flag.

As much as I wish Sark a path to sobriety, it was enjoyable to watch all the Trojans I know realize UW got one over on them and that the cautionary tales I had told them weren't just sour grapes.

It'll be fun in the coming years for the Pac12 for sure.

Your Dawgs are definitely on an upward path and will be a PAC-12 contender under Coach Petersen

My former boss is a big time Boise State alumni and was beyond upset when Petersen jumped ship to the UW

It has taken WSU a long time to find their way out of the PAC-12 basement, who knows someday it may be their time

Agreed that the current dynamics within PAC-12 football are making it more interesting every season

Ding Ding, we have a winner. Let me double check that I still have both of them in the garage, and I'll get back to ya.

The plate arrived today, thank you! I'll get it hung in a couple of days.

It's a classic;

IMG_20160328_174921983_zpsxdavn1iw.jpg

Edited by 08SGT1234

I found this site thru this forum last year and bought the 3 Shelby Manufacture tags and Bullitt tag to hang in my garage ... I'm very happy with their quality.

http://www.celebritymachines.com/

Hey, thanks for the link.... Those are pretty interesting... My goal is to collect retired used plates, but I also like the idea of the Shelby Manufacture plates too.