TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New guy from Texas

Bruce Morris

Just wanted to introduce myself. I purchased a 2008 Vista Blue Shelby on 15 Jan 2016. I was out shopping for a new 2016 Mustang GT, when my son found this Shelby on the internet. It had only 10008 miles on it. I had always talked of wanting one, and got lucky this one came along. I live in Austin Texas, retired from the USA in 1992, after 21 years, and I now work for the State. I am looking forward to showing up at the Bash, and meeting you all.

Bruce

Welcome to the gang! If you are on Facebook, make sure you join our region- Team Shelby Southern Plains. I live right down 35 from you, and we try to get a few fun events for our region. Hit me up in a message or on here, or Facebook, and I can give you some info on events and cruises we do! Congrats on the Shelby!

1 Alibi 2, it is stock. I have no plans to add power, what it has is more than enough. What to get new wheels and brakes. I have added a blue shift ball with white stripes, new cobra floor mates, sequential tail lights, one tail light was out when I got it. Had the oil changed, air filter and cabin filter changed also.

The first day my son and I picked up the Shelby, I let him try it out, he got a speeding ticket, 105, in a 70. I have been lucky so far.

Bruce