TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ontario Canada Region Team Shelby T-shirts

shel-b001

Looking to have some Ontario Region Canada T-shirts made up. They will be a Gildan T (blue or black) with the Team Shelby ,Ontario Region logo on the upper front left shoulder.

Cost will be $15 for s, m, l, xl & $20 for 2xl . Let me know if you are interested in purchasing one or more.

Edited by shelby001

You must have a Gilden T in your collection no? Their fit for sizing hasn`t changed for years I take an XL with a little wiggle room if that helps..

You are probably correct, XL for me. Is there any possibility on you posting a pic of each shirt & colour?

I will probably get a black XL but curious what the blue looks like as well (may look good with my blue stripe!)

:)

You are probably correct, XL for me. Is there any possibility on you posting a pic of each shirt & colour?

I will probably get a black XL but curious what the blue looks like as well (may look good with my blue stripe!)

:)

The first 20 are going to be blue, the colour of your stripe. Once they are sold I can change to Black or white.

The first 20 are going to be blue, the colour of your stripe. Once they are sold I can change to Black or white.

lol, okay you got me. I am in for an XL blue. How do you want the $$s? We can meet for a coffee if you like?

I'm interested too! Any pics? I'm thinking a black xl if you have one.

The first batch are blue with white Team Shelby Ontario region logo logo on the left side front only, only have few left . I will be making more up of a different colour once these are gone. I can e-mail you some pictures if you would like .

Edited by shelby001