TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new member to the club

i8yrvpr

I have enjoyed reading all of your posts for about a week and just got around to signing up. I currently have a 03 500+hp terminator and ordered my 2008 gt500 about a month ago. I am ridiculously excited and am glad to find some other car nuts to talk to, because to be honest if i mention the car to my wife one more time i will probably be single. I ordered my gt500 as an ebony vert, just like my terminator, and loaded up with the shaker 1000 which i figured i would use alot more than navigation. I look forward to talking to some of you soon.

I have enjoyed reading all of your posts for about a week and just got around to signing up. I currently have a 03 500+hp terminator and ordered my 2008 gt500 about a month ago. I am ridiculously excited and am glad to find some other car nuts to talk to, because to be honest if i mention the car to my wife one more time i will probably be single. I ordered my gt500 as an ebony vert, just like my terminator, and loaded up with the shaker 1000 which i figured i would use alot more than navigation. I look forward to talking to some of you soon.

Congrats. Even if it takes forever to get it, at least you have the Term to satisfy your needs until then.

My wife is pretty tired of hearing about mine, too. I've been bugging her about it since Summer of '02.

Congrats. Even if it takes forever to get it, at least you have the Term to satisfy your needs until then.

My wife is pretty tired of hearing about mine, too. I've been bugging her about it since Summer of '02.

I approached several dealers asking them to give me a price to order an 08. None of them would. I told them I didnt care how long it took I just wanted to know that the deal was done. I had given up and out of the blue one of them called me up and told me I could order the car for $1500.00 over. I was there in 20 minutes and the order was in.

Welcome! You found the right place as there are plenty of "nuts" to talk to on here! :D

It was really great to find this site. I thought I was the only one. I guess I should have started out like this "Hi, my name is Dan, I have a gt500 problem"

It was really great to find this site. I thought I was the only one. I guess I should have started out like this "Hi, my name is Dan, I have a gt500 problem"

You would have fit right in if you would have posted that right away :hysterical2:

Congrates on the car and good price too.

Yea, I tried to talk to my wife about it over and over, she finally gave in last September, bought it in Oct. and that just made it worse, now not just the car, but this site.....well I....can't seem too.....stay away. As much as I pretend to be having a conversation with her.....I ....well...think about the car and this site more than I should. :hysterical: Oh, ..welcome to the site...forgot to say that....was caught up in the moment.

Joker45 for clarification purposes only, Is your avatar you? Or are you a guy?

:hysterical2: He's a ...it's a....guy with a sex change :hysterical2: In the avitar, I mean....

Yea, I tried to talk to my wife about it over and over, she finally gave in last September, bought it in Oct. and that just made it worse, now not just the car, but this site.....well I....can't seem too.....stay away. As much as I pretend to be having a conversation with her.....I ....well...think about the car and this site more than I should. :hysterical: Oh, ..welcome to the site...forgot to say that....was caught up in the moment.

:hysterical2: He's a ...it's a....guy with a sex change :hysterical2: In the avitar, I mean....

If thats the case.Some doctor did a fine job! :hysterical2:

Welcome Dan, you came to the right place. :headspin:

Welcome

this place is the winning lotto ticket for those with GT500 ?'s

Shelbys Anonymous is good place to start.

It looks like you have taken the first step. It gets rougher with each step though :tequila: but hang in there.

Joker45 for clarification purposes only, Is your avatar you? Or are you a guy?

Inquiring minds what to know......

For the love of god man I'm a guy..... Or was a guy...... yea maybe that's is.... :hysterical2:

Congratulations on your black vert and welcome to the site!

You found the right place if you want to hang around with other car nuts. People here are very enthusiastic about their cars, and many here are very knowledgeable and willing to help others.

By the way, $1,500 over is a great deal!

Welcome and nice to see another Ebony Vert on the forum. Did you go Alloy of White stripe? I to loaded all but the Nav and the Sat. And now we sit and wait, and wait, and waitttttttttttttttttt

I went with the alloy stripe. I actually talked to my dealer today and my car is scheduled for the week of July 23rd. I am jumping out of my skin. I can't wait to get my hands on that car.

Dan,

Your screen name suggests that you ate something!

What?

It was bright yellow and was supposed to have 450 horsepower. It was made by dodge and needless to say the driver was quite suprised. I hope after he told his dealer my terminator showed him its taillights they gave him some kind of rebate or something. So after that I got a personalized license plate that reads I8YRVPR.

Archived