TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any 15-16 Shelby GT's ecoboost ?

JMargraves

• 1 month later...

There are already two V8 Shelby GT's in the UK.

The OP was asking about the Ecoboost version.

(4 cylinder).

I wouldnt put much stock in any production numbers quoted on here whether it was 0,2,100 or 1000 unless it came from SAI themselves because they keep their cards pretty close to their vest during each production run and typically don't give out build numbers until the end of each production run. Whether they are Ecoboost or V-8, I hope it is a successful program for SAI.

The OP was asking about the Ecoboost version.

(4 cylinder).

I wouldnt put much stock in any production numbers quoted on here whether it was 0,2,100 or 1000 unless it came from SAI themselves because they keep their cards pretty close to their vest during each production run and typically don't give out build numbers until the end of each production run. Whether they are Ecoboost or V-8, I hope it is a successful program for SAI.

I was aware of that.

There are two V8s in the UK and one is claimed to be the first production Shelby GT built. Both are black and I saw both of them and have a video somewhere.

Edited by sheppd01

• 1 month later...

Just ordered the Shelby GT upgrade for my '15:)

It was a custom order right after the unveiling in Vegas a couple of years ago

Deep Impact Blue, tons of options w/ 50th anniversary trim pkg.

it is being shipped to Shelby later this week, and picked up late July (my choice)

I would be curious about any Eco SGTs as well. They won't give build numbers, but I'd like to know if any have been built. I like the idea, but it is priced pretty high for what it is. Most with the money to afford that package are going to opt for the V8. That's what was so great about the GTS package. It was a cheap way to get into a Shelby. Still surprised the built so few GTS cars.

Just ordered the Shelby GT upgrade for my '15:)

It was a custom order right after the unveiling in Vegas a couple of years ago

Deep Impact Blue, tons of options w/ 50th anniversary trim pkg.

it is being shipped to Shelby later this week, and picked up late July (my choice)

This will be a cool build, keep us posted. Shelby Conversion of anniversary build, wow, just too cool.........gg