TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Hood

circleofsnakes

Yeah, I actually bought that one because it is off of the car I own. (Not just a Terlingua, but literally THAT car.)

I have a guy who claims he can fix the hood since its fiberglass. I guess we will see.

Either way, this hood is going up on the wall in the garage.

Yeah, I actually bought that one because it is off of the car I own. (Not just a Terlingua, but literally THAT car.)

I have a guy who claims he can fix the hood since its fiberglass. I guess we will see.

Either way, this hood is going up on the wall in the garage.

Nice!!

David

Well, don't kick yourself. I put a couple grand down on my bid, so it wasn't getting away from me. You saved me from overspending though, lol

That hood should have stayed with my car, and I can't fathom why it didn't.

+1 the hood is now where it should be!

david

Would anyone be interested in buying the hood, or one very similar if an aftermarket company made one? Trufiber said they'd consider making a similar hood if they can get 30 buyers.

I know I'll be buying one whether it's from the place on ebay that teepee542 linked in post #6 or if Trufiber considers making them. I think if you post the interested feeler in the SGT mods and tech section you'll get quite a few people chime in and say they want one or would buy one if they made them. It probably gets a lot more traffic than this section.

Jeff

Edited by MyBlueHeaven

Is there anything on the Shelby hood that makes it stand out from any aftermarket versions? I am one of the few that purchased a leftover from SPP.

Other than the fact that there is no aftermarket hood that looks like it?

Only difference might be that aftermarket hoods might actually fit. Lol. I know the one extra I bought for my brother's Shelby GT took extensive work to get it to even fit. It was a nightmare.

Edited by DubbsFaris

• 6 months later...