TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Specific Exhaust Quesiton

Fomogo1

So, Ive been running the Roush Extreme Offroad Exhaust paired with an H mid insert on my '07 Still catted and stock manifolds. Im wanting to Run 1-7/8 ARH and Catless H. This is all 3' that will neck downt to the 2.5' on the Roush side. Anyone ran a similiar exhaust? Just curious to see if anyone has ran something similar. Love my Roush setup and the H. Just ready to get rid of the cats and stock manifolds.

Thanks,

Brock

Can't comment on that specific setup, I'm sure it rocks, but I love :love_shower: love :love_shower: love :love_shower: my KR Axle-back exhaust!

One of the freaking best $500 with a 30 min install investments I made

:woot:

Edited by skiph

Skiph,

I have been wanting to get the KR mufflers as well. Did you keep the stock X-pipe or go with an aftermarket H-pipe?

Thanks!

CompCobra

I kept the stock X-pipe. A number of people did change to the H-pipe, but since I kept the stock X-pipe, I can't speak on the ROI (work & $$) and actual difference.

Gives the sound that immediately comes to my mind when I fire it up (kind of a deep growl), not too loud for normal driving, and turns heads with a deep sound when I punch it.

They were insanely easy to install too.

Skip

• 6 years later...

I really like that the KR exhaust is literally a bolt-on, that just takes a 10mm socket, couple of swivels for the socket and a 10 mm open/box end wrench. Oh and an extra joint or two in your arm helps too, if you happen to have 'em 😄

Not an God-awful loud straight-pipes sound, just an impressive growl when you start the car or punch it at all.

Edited by skiph