TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT/SC Program

73mockone

That is great news, Dennis Gomes is great to work with, he did an amazing job on my car!!!! And he was so easy to work with, communication was great, I highly recommend them.

And he is still with Tasca!!!!

I'll agree! I did have some issues but they were handled very well and I would go back in an instant!

Ok that us GREAT news? Tasca has grade history.

My experience today: The GT/SC is an incredible car, as was recognized today by a 2016 GT Mustang with 500 hp per owner,19" staggered set wheels, Professionally lowered, Shelby GT350 dual exhaust a beautifully done car.. He was with his wife/girl friend they were around our age and we were at the light together by chance. We looked over & nodded at each other as I turned the radio all the way down....then it happened and LOUDLY. I came off the line with the Paxton not really spinning the wheels, but spooling up strong.... we were at a dead heat and RPM's starting to scream. Then I hit second and so did he, then the Paxton spooled and continued to kick in and came on strong and I pulled away from him to a point where I would have spanked him and let off the gas. To say it was an adrenalin rush was perfect, and to beat the 2016 500 hp GT like that was awesome. When we got to the next light I rolled down my window, he said" that car is fast" I laughed and said "I've heard that before". His wife/girlfriend giggled and put her head slightly down, he noticed and wasn't impressed with her demeanor. We Spoke for a few moments and I told him I only had just over 1000 miles on the GT/SC etc.. Commented on his exhaust and performance blah blah blah. He then said again "that thing is fast". I laughed with and with my half smir thanked him and pulled off.

What a win for the GT/SC.... Not much can beat these cars, not much at all.

Ok that us GREAT news? Tasca has grade history.

My experience today: The GT/SC is an incredible car, as was recognized today by a 2016 GT Mustang with 500 hp per owner,19" staggered set wheels, Professionally lowered, Shelby GT350 dual exhaust a beautifully done car.. He was with his wife/girl friend they were around our age and we were at the light together by chance. We looked over & nodded at each other as I turned the radio all the way down....then it happened and LOUDLY. I came off the line with the Paxton not really spinning the wheels, but spooling up strong.... we were at a dead heat and RPM's starting to scream. Then I hit second and so did he, then the Paxton spooled and continued to kick in and came on strong and I pulled away from him to a point where I would have spanked him and let off the gas. To say it was an adrenalin rush was perfect, and to beat the 2016 500 hp GT like that was awesome. When we got to the next light I rolled down my window, he said" that car is fast" I laughed and said "I've heard that before". His wife/girlfriend giggled and put her head slightly down, he noticed and wasn't impressed with her demeanor. We Spoke for a few moments and I told him I only had just over 1000 miles on the GT/SC etc.. Commented on his exhaust and performance blah blah blah. He then said again "that thing is fast". I laughed with and with my half smir thanked him and pulled off.

What a win for the GT/SC.... Not much can beat these cars, not much at all.

Paxton's like that 2800 to 3k rpm, then watch out for the spool up and launch.

Your paxton did what it was suppose to do. It proves if you are not s/c'd it's pretty hard to beat one that is.If you had your old whipple you probably would have to go a little longer than 2nd gear on account of traction. Your paxton is like having a set of drag radials compared to the whipple. My car is very quick but only at about 40mph +. These Shelby's are made to run. These cars are way underrated no matter which supercharger you have. Glad you won one for the team.

• 2 weeks later...

Your paxton did what it was suppose to do. It proves if you are not s/c'd it's pretty hard to beat one that is.If you had your old whipple you probably would have to go a little longer than 2nd gear on account of traction. Your paxton is like having a set of drag radials compared to the whipple. My car is very quick but only at about 40mph +. These Shelby's are made to run. These cars are way underrated no matter which supercharger you have. Glad you won one for the team.

Thanks. I love both, but the Paxton does launch much better however I believe the Whipple out pulls me with a good driver. But if said driver banged it hard out of the hole and tried to take me while driving like that, he would be toast. I wish had had the black whipple car. If I could get the right number I'd probably really consider it. I could have bought the one on eBay for a decent deal the car was out of quantum performance/Shelby mod shop authorized, decent car not maintained to my specs but nice car.