TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ShelbyFest 2016 - Jefferson City 4-7 MAY

real_supersnake

Shelbyfest 2016 online registration is now open.

A complete event schedule will be placed on the site later.

http://www.shelbyfes...gistration.html

This will be the 2nd year at Jefferson City and the Capitol Plaza Convention Center and the 10th overall event. Don't miss out. I believe last year there were over 500 cars packed into the downtown streets as well as a dyno, cruising, auto cross, and a banquet dinner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If you are passing thru St.Louis area, let me know and we can caravan to Jeff city. This is my 4th time at Shelbyfest, its a great way to start spring time and summer.

George

George

I'm not sure yet if i can go,i came down with a virus that's going around and it will be a last minute thing for me.

Back from ShelbyFest 2016 what a Blast. Kyle Caraway did it again with the 10th anniversary,close to 700 cars great weather and the Auto Cross was loads of fun. For those that missed it

sorry, you should try for next year,from the cruises to the cruise in on friday night with a band and BBQ. I just cant say enough about all the fun. Again thanks Kyle