TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DASH PLAQUE -SIGNATURE ON VIN#

SHELBY1

I just received my signature dash plaque and sill plates. I'm a little disappointed that the "Carroll Shelby" signature, specifically the "Y" in Shelbly drops down and goes over the fourth digit from the end in the RED VIN#. My question is does anybody else's signature encroach on the red VIN#? Thanks, Shelby1.

I just received my signature dash plaque and sill plates. I'm a little disappointed that the "Carroll Shelby" signature, specifically the "Y" in Shelbly drops down and goes over the fourth digit from the end in the RED VIN#. My question is does anybody else's signature encroach on the red VIN#? Thanks, Shelby1.

yup, just a little on mine also, but I wouldn't give it back for the world! Welllllllll, Maybe for a KR or Super Snake :hysterical2:

Shelby 1

I talked to SAI and the plaques where the Y drops down over the vin numbers were supposed to be remade, but there were so many people complaining about not getting their plaques in a timely manor they sent out the rejects just to shut them up. :hysterical2:

This is what you got if you didn't complain.

post-7141-1182463352_thumb.jpg

JFA

Alan

post-7141-1182463352_thumb.jpg

I have seen lots of them like that, including mine. no biggie dude...just consider your vin# touched by Carroll.

Grabber,

I've never seen the plastic dash before. Do you have the chrome pedals, red stitching, Leather inserts on doors & compass? This may be rare since most people got the interior upgrade.

Stuart

Grabber,

I've never seen the plastic dash before. Do you have the chrome pedals, red stitching, Leather inserts on doors & compass? This may be rare since most people got the interior upgrade.

Stuart

I bought the chrome pedals and put them on. No I don't have the rest of the foo foo you speak of. My car is lighter because of it and also faster. :hysterical2:

I bought the chrome pedals and put them on. No I don't have the rest of the foo foo you speak of. My car is lighter because of it and also faster. :hysterical2:

I really think in the long run that will be a plus and as you say, it's atleast 1 lb lighter and faster.... :hysterical2::hysterical2:

:hysterical2: Are you just guessing? Since you don't have yours yet. :hysterical:

Hey, now! Simmer down. :finger:

If you read Dash Plaque Thread #248 you will see, buried on the 87th page of people complaining about their overdue plaques (I am responsible for 86 of those pages :violin: ), a post I made earlier today notifying those concerned with my mental health and overall stability that I in fact DID receive my plaque yesterday.

I let my hostages go. I have unloaded my weapons. Stand down. Crisis averted. :extinguish:

:ohsnap:

Hey, now! Simmer down. :finger:

If you read Dash Plaque Thread #248 you will see, buried on the 87th page of people complaining about their overdue plaques (I am responsible for 86 of those pages :violin: ), a post I made earlier today notifying those concerned with my mental health and overall stability that I in fact DID receive my plaque yesterday.

I let my hostages go. I have unloaded my weapons. Stand down. Crisis averted. :extinguish:

:ohsnap:

:hysterical2: Fell off my chair. :hysterical2: Happy Friday! :happy feet:

I got it yesterday, along with the receipt. Which has Grabbers credit card info on it, would you like me to send you his info for proof?

Just send Dash Plaques to all the Shelby OA members!!! :hysterical2::hysterical: :happy feet:

I got it yesterday, along with the receipt. Which has Grabbers credit card info on it, would you like me to send you his info for proof?

YES, Please do!

I'll make him pay for every bill he stuck his old Lawyer with & then some :yup:

Gifts for everyone, Courtesy of GRABBER... Hip Hip, Hurray, Hip Hip, Hurray!

Archived