TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car arrived tonight!

Mustangjem1

I took delivery of the Shelby tonight at 7:42. The color combo (Black with the Red Stripe package) looks great! Car runs awesome! People kept on looking and would comment what an awesome looking ride and that's the coolest car they have seen in a long time! :banana piano: I can't believe it's here!

post-8450-1182398184_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182398254_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182398846_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182398184_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182398254_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182398846_thumb.jpg

I took delivery of the Shelby tonight at 7:42. The color combo (Black with the Red Stripe package) looks great! Car runs awesome! People kept on looking and would comment what an awesome looking ride and that's the coolest car they have seen in a long time! :banana piano: I can't believe it's here!

Well it's about &^%&*(& time!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Congrats on the new ride!

Now where are all the pics???? We need LOTS AND LOTS of pics! LOTS OF PICS!

mustangjem1

that is a gorgous car. When we had our florida shelby get together last month ... we had black vert whos owner painted the red stripes on the car

Really is a gorgous car and a coupe with the stripes on th hood ..... gotta see one in person .. BEAUTIFUL CAR MUSTANG !!!!

congratulations and enjoy

mustangjem

congrats on your arrival. i can remember how difficult it was to go through that waiting period. great color combo by the way.

you will enjoy that car more than you imagined possible.

CB

p.s. - lots of pics man. don't make us beg.

Wow...She looks great.

I love that color combo.

The lines on these cars just scream.......COOL.

I just finished mowing my lawn and found my self just staring at mine when I put the lawn mower away.

They really are great looking cars!

Congratulations mustangjem1!

This is a great color combo! Your are totally right when you say that people love the look if this car. It draws thumbs up and positive comments everytime I drive mine.

Enjoy your new ride!

Beautiful car, that look so sweet should of waited a couple more months to get that color combo. I guess its off to the paint shop to get some RED painted on :banghead: Congradulations!!!!

Great news.

Unless you see one in person the pictures don't do the car justice.

I finally got around to waxing mine and I am truly inpressed by the quality of the paint for a factory job.

The first ride in the car is a truely priceless feeling.

Feels Like the First Time (Foreigner)

I would also recommend Stranglehold (Ted Nugent) on the shaker 1000 system.

Keith

Houston, TX

I really wish work would not get in the way all the time! I could be having more fun cruising around! When my two boys went in the garage last night they jumped up and down and said let's go for a ride now! They said this was just like waiting for Christmas to arrive!

post-8450-1182479561_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182479571_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182479594_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182479561_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182479571_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182479594_thumb.jpg

I detailed my car today since it was cloudy and it looks great! A neighbor said when he heard I got a new car he hoped I went for a Shelby. I am very glad that I kept on dealing to get this car! :happy feet: It paid off by talking with the GM and the used car manager together instead of just dealing with the salesman alone! Also, to all those wanting one or waiting keep at it because it's worth it!

post-8450-1182661896_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182661908_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182661928_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182661896_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182661908_thumb.jpg

post-8450-1182661928_thumb.jpg

I detailed my car today since it was cloudy and it looks great! A neighbor said when he heard I got a new car he hoped I went for a Shelby. I am very glad that I kept on dealing to get this car! :happy feet: It paid off by talking with the GM and the used car manager together instead of just dealing with the salesman alone! Also, to all those wanting one or waiting keep at it because it's worth it!

You're killing me over here.

I have a question! :finger:

Why have you posted the same fuzzy photos 3 times now? :hysterical2:

We need to see that freshly detailed car, and we need to see it now! :rant:

You're killing me over here.

I have a question! :finger:

Why have you posted the same fuzzy photos 3 times now? :hysterical2:

We need to see that freshly detailed car, and we need to see it now! :rant:

If it's a good photo you want than I will take a new one tomorrow!

I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice :hysterical2:

If it's a good photo you want than I will take a new one tomorrow!

I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice :hysterical2:

When I read that you detailed your car...I thought "great..I got to see this because the last 2 sets of photos were fuzzy".

Then I clicked on the photos. :rant:

Mustangjem1------------> :chairshot:

That combo looks great! I wish I would have been at my dealer when my car arrived. They said my car was one of 3 500's on the transport. One was a black/red combo and the other was a red vert. The black/red was headed for my home town area so next time I am up that way I am stopping by the dealer to find out if the car stayed in the area.

Archived