TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello from 07AlloyGT

07alloyGT

Came across you guys & joined up this weekend.

I got my baby a couple months ago & have been enjoying it ever since. I is a BIG change from the 4 banger Saturn my daughter now drives. I got my first 'kill' (albeit a cheap one) when an 07 Avenger pulled up next to me at a light. I guess when he saw that there was no spoiler on the rear deck, he thought I had a V6 & wanted to play. When the light turned green, he stopped trying when he heard the growl of the exhaust. I love this car!!

Here's some pictures from the day I got her.

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jun 20 2007, 11:08 PM) 166801[/snapback]
07AlloyGT, welcome aboard! Nice car you have - looks almost like mine...........

post-2549-1182395235_thumb.jpg

What a great looking Mustang. I went for the low key look for a couple reasons. Mainly to minimize standing out to the men & women in blue, but also to cause any potential challengers to stop, think & hesitate for a split second or two wondering: V8 or V6.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jun 20 2007, 11:08 PM) 166801[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->07AlloyGT, welcome aboard! Nice car you have - looks almost like mine...........

post-2549-1182395235_thumb.jpg

What a great looking Mustang. I went for the low key look for a couple reasons. Mainly to minimize standing out to the men & women in blue, but also to cause any potential challengers to stop, think & hesitate for a split second or two wondering: V8 or V6.

Ruf's Garage always has CC & Coke!

07 - you and I think alike. Less is more. Stealth is the Way to Go!

I've had a number of stock GT's challenge me at lights. I presume because I don't have any GT fender emblems.

The results are very amusing! :hysterical2:

Came across you guys & joined up this weekend.

I got my baby a couple months ago & have been enjoying it ever since. I is a BIG change from the 4 banger Saturn my daughter now drives. I got my first 'kill' (albeit a cheap one) when an 07 Avenger pulled up next to me at a light. I guess when he saw that there was no spoiler on the rear deck, he thought I had a V6 & wanted to play. When the light turned green, he stopped trying when he heard the growl of the exhaust. I love this car!!

Here's some pictures from the day I got her.

Welcome to the forum...nice color selection. :happy feet:

Archived