TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Svt Shelby Gt 500 2007 certificates

SVT: 1-800-367-3788

I heard they are supposed to be available in July.

Just got of the phone with Chris in Michigan, concerning our certificates he said to call back in August with our VIN number. He said he is not sure that we would pay or not. But he did tell me we will get certificates that is for sure. :headspin:

Just got of the phone with Chris in Michigan, concerning our certificates he said to call back in August with our VIN number. He said he is not sure that we would pay or not. But he did tell me we will get certificates that is for sure. :headspin:

Great.. thanks for the info and doing the leg work for us too.

Original owner's[NEW] should NOT!!!! pay for SVT seal of authenticity...AKA year/make /mod and production # [1 of ???????] !!!!!!!!!!WE all have payed our toll....SO were's the beef???????????????? :finger: SVT..?? :banghead: ??

Original owner's[NEW] should NOT!!!! pay for SVT seal of authenticity...AKA year/make /mod and production # [1 of ???????] !!!!!!!!!!WE all have payed our toll....SO were's the beef???????????????? :finger: SVT..?? :banghead: ??

They actually are free, but there is a huge ADM. :doh::hysterical2:

They actually are free, but there is a huge ADM. :doh::hysterical2:

:banghead: So if!!! it's free ???well I have NO gripe !!!!Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt NOTHING IS FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's just an upgrade....he he he ....NO...It's free sort of .....THANKS..........

Archived