TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black N Tungsten in Wisconsin

sbornitz

Well the car came in today. But due to the small dealership their business manager is off on tuesdays and therefore we could not pick up the car today. We did go up and drive it :shift: . The car had just under 10 miles on it and in no time we were back at the dealer with just over 40 miles on it. happy%20feet.gifbanana%20piano.gif

Here are a few of the pics. So tomorrow we go to sign the paperwork after work. They did find 2 small scratches that they said that they can easily buff out. They also did notice scuffs on the inside of the wheels from transport. They will have it on the lift for me tomorrow to decide if I want new rims or not. I know the dangers of buffing but I want the scratches gone. Any ways WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO :yahoo:

Oh yeah and you should have seen the grin on my wifes face when after 5 miles the SC kicked in. :woohoo:

post-2867-1182301287_thumb.jpg

post-2867-1182301299_thumb.jpg

post-2867-1182301311_thumb.jpg

post-2867-1182301320_thumb.jpg

post-2867-1182301287_thumb.jpg

post-2867-1182301299_thumb.jpg

post-2867-1182301311_thumb.jpg

post-2867-1182301320_thumb.jpg

Congrats on the car

Was your wifes look a grin or a holys**t look

:hysterical2:

Well the car came in today. But due to the small dealership their business manager is off on tuesdays and therefore we could not pick up the car today. We did go up and drive it :shift: . The car had just under 10 miles on it and in no time we were back at the dealer with just over 40 miles on it. happy%20feet.gifbanana%20piano.gif

Here are a few of the pics. So tomorrow we go to sign the paperwork after work. They did find 2 small scratches that they said that they can easily buff out. They also did notice scuffs on the inside of the wheels from transport. They will have it on the lift for me tomorrow to decide if I want new rims or not. I know the dangers of buffing but I want the scratches gone. Any ways WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO :yahoo:

Oh yeah and you should have seen the grin on my wifes face when after 5 miles the SC kicked in. :woohoo:

Congrats on the Car, looks sweet.

Congrats on finally getting your car. She looks great. Check your front splitter. That photo you posted seems to show a couple blems and if so...they owe you a free one. You could keep it as a spare.

One of the rules we have is once you bring it home...we need a photo of the new happy owners standing by their new car. :) We want to see the big grin that we all get once we take delivery! :happy feet:

Congrats on finally getting your car. She looks great. Check your front splitter. That photo you posted seems to show a couple blems and if so...they owe you a free one. You could keep it as a spare.

One of the rules we have is once you bring it home...we need a photo of the new happy owners standing by their new car. :) We want to see the big grin that we all get once we take delivery! :happy feet:

Never even looked at the splitter. I will take a closer peak at it tonight. I am sure at some point that I will rub it soon on something. We just wanted to take it for a drive last night. It was borderline on heart breaking when we had to take it back to the dealer and leave it for the night. The other cool thing is that the dealership has the yellow poster with the White/Blue GT500 on it and they are giving to me tomorrow at delivery!happy%20feet.gif.

The other funny thing is that some one at the dealership started a rumor that we were buying the car to put into storage :hysterical2: . We set them straight that this car is not a garage queen but rather a daily driver when the weather is nice.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Sure glad we oredered this color and we are now members of the fast and stealthy club. I now understand the attention these cars draw.

Make sure you ask the dealer to through in the banner hanging in their show room window, great addition for oyu garage. Oh, by the way the car looks great.

Congrats on your beautiful ride! Just remember, dont go putting beer in the gas tank and despite what they might tell you down at the local tap, the engine is NOT made of cheese! :hysterical2:

KC666

Nothing but pure 93 octane will be going into our baby. We save the beer and cheese for football and barbeques.

So how is it dodging all of those retirees on the roadways? :hysterical:

So how is it dodging all of those retirees on the roadways? :hysterical:

They're a pain in the butt. Nothing worse than getting behind a Camry....worse yet a Buick. Does anybody under 70 drive a new Buick?

By the way I might just be the only 64 year old GT500 owner/driver in Canada :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

JR

Thanks everyone. More pictures to come once the sun comes out for a longer period of time. Just turned 100 miles and the car is more addicting each mile!happy%20feet.gif

Congratulations on the car! I have been hoping for vista blue all this time, but saw a black and tungsten at an auto show Tuesday night and it was awesome! Making me rethink the blue..... :headscratch: Great color combo!

Enjoy!

nice car sbornitz,

It really shows the stripe off well.

Guess it is hard to stop driving and sleeeeeep!

I hope my alloy stripe will be as good,,,we'll see soon.

MH

Every day when I open up the garage I realize the dream is true and it is ours! happy%20feet.gif

Steve

Every day when I open up the garage I realize the dream is true and it is ours! happy%20feet.gif

Steve

Congratulations Steve!

That's a great looking ride. Many of us indeed fulfilled a dream when we purchased this car.

Enjoy your new ride!

Archived