TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Deal is on!

Mustangjem1

My friend was at the dealership talking with the GM and the used car manager yesterday and this morning about the Shelby! We agreed on all terms and the car should be in my garage on Wednesay! I couldn't get down there but we did a conference call & worked everything out! :banana piano: A special thanks goes out to Shelby Dude, Grabber and to all others that have helped!

My friend was at the dealership talking with the GM and the used car manager yesterday and this morning about the Shelby! We agreed on all terms and the car should be in my garage on Wednesay! I couldn't get down there but we did a conference call & worked everything out! :banana piano: A special thanks goes out to Shelby Dude, Grabber and to all others that have helped!

Congratulations.

Patience and persistance can pay off.

I know that you won't be disappointed when you finally see the car in person.

Pictures don't do this color combo justice.

Keith

Houston, TX

post-5372-1182356726_thumb.jpg

Excuse me Ranger, but could you please photoshop that driveway stain out of that picture? I'm concerned that a Chevy lover will get ahold of the picture and give the Shelby a bad name by telling people that they leak oil like a sieve. :hysterical2:

Congratulations.

Patience and persistance can pay off.

I know that you won't be disappointed when you finally see the car in person.

Pictures don't do this color combo justice.

Keith

Houston, TX

After we talked on Saturday I called three other dealers and was close to a deal with them and then the first dealer finally said fine, just to shut me up. It was a game, but it is well worth the wait. The trailer is on it's way! :hysterical:

Archived