TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My car arrived!!!!!!! (sort of)

chuckstang

Maybe it was off base because the whole delivery on this car was FUBAR

Its odd how I have looked at so many pics of GT500s but when you see "your" pic, man it is really an amazing feeling, but its soooo far from home :(

Maybe big bird will go snatch it from them and bring it home hahaha

Maybe it was off base because the whole delivery on this car was FUBAR

Its odd how I have looked at so many pics of GT500s but when you see "your" pic, man it is really an amazing feeling, but its soooo far from home :(

Maybe big bird will go snatch it from them and bring it home hahaha

I wouldn't be able to wait! I'd be flying down to the dealer and just driving it home! :happy feet:

I still don't understand why Ralph's info on your car in his computer was so off base. :headscratch:

Congrats on getting the car. :happy feet:

Those photos don't do anything justice. :bag:

I still don't understand why Ralph's info on your car in his computer was so off base.

It is a Monday! No one works at Ford on Mondays that are responsible for updating the system.

I wouldn't be able to wait! I'd be flying down to the dealer and just driving it home! :happy feet:

I would but I just cant imagine what the front end would look like afterward :D

Ever watch that gumball rally where they travel cross country and usually there is no paint left on the front end! Remember the car is black hahaaha

I asked them about having a 3m installer put the clear bra on but he thought I was talking about undercarrage protection LOL what the hek is that

Ever watch that gumball rally where they travel cross country and usually there is no paint left on the front end! Remember the car is black hahaaha

I asked them about having a 3m installer put the clear bra on but he thought I was talking about undercarrage protection LOL what the hek is that

Don't tailgate anyone, stay away from behind trucks, lead instead of follow and you should be fine.

What difference does it make driving 600 miles on the expressway in one trip VS putting 1,000's of miles on it locally on the expressways over time?

Just drive careful and allow time to get use to it before gunning it with all that power!

just my opinion,

go get whats yours,go get your car car,put your butt in that seat and drive your baby home NOW.get on a plane land in PA let the dealer pick you up and drive home.

Get home,wash it,wax it and enjoy it.

Life is short,STAY UP LATE.

be aggressive,be careful,stay in front of the pack and you and your shelby will be just fine.

good luck CHUCK.

Larry

Don't tailgate anyone, stay away from behind trucks, lead instead of follow and you should be fine.

What difference does it make driving 600 miles on the expressway in one trip VS putting 1,000's of miles on it locally on the expressways over time?

Just drive careful and allow time to get use to it before gunning it with all that power!

Well, one of the first things I was going to do was put the 3m Clear bra on it!

They work amazingly well and are barly noticeable!

Perhaps I can see if there is a 3m installer in there area and make an appointment before making the long drive home? The manager at Davies did not really know what I was talking about with the 3M stuff, some dealers install it, mostly high end auto dealers though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived