TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interior Trim Package

kricket

What does it consist of? (Red Vert) I think I may opt. not to go with the nav system and sat. radio. If I can get it changed.

Kricket,

My car was orginally had red seat inserts and did not have Sat radio, I deleted the red seat inserts and added the Sat Radio. Shouldn't be a problem for you to modify your order--as long as it's not started being built yet. I think they want to know 2 weeks prior to your build date. By the way it was nice meeting you last wek. Hopefully, I see you again.

Stuart

What is the question? Interior trim package is Leather dash, leather door handles, leather center console cover and Stainless Steel pedal covers. I think that is it. The Nav and Sat is in the radio options and separate from the interior package.

It is not actually leather is it? I think they call it "soft touch".

Kricket,

My car was orginally had red seat inserts and did not have Sat radio, I deleted the red seat inserts and added the Sat Radio. Shouldn't be a problem for you to modify your order--as long as it's not started being built yet. I think they want to know 2 weeks prior to your build date. By the way it was nice meeting you last wek. Hopefully, I see you again.

Stuart

Hi,

Well it's fixed, dropped the red inserts in the seats. Maybe i will see you @ WWW. Kricket

Archived