TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' the Mountains

stngfever

Fully understand having life get in the way of some fun from time to time as life goes on, however, I wasn't anticipating having it effect nearly the whole group like it has this year!

Seems it's now down to Frank and I with a couple of distant possibles:

Attending:

Scott, stngfever (Rooms Booked)

Frank, Rarecat (Rooms Booked)

Blake, ViperNC Possible

sheppd01, Possible 2nd Day

Well I am officially out.......unfortunately I have to put work first and deal with some contractor issues that came up in the last 2 days. Sorry guys as I was really looking forward to some time in the mountains.....something you can't do in the flats of South Florida. I'll have to just focus on next year......

GT

Sorry to hear George

Hope its not stressful dealing with the contractor's :(

Wow

Sorry to hear that everyone had to cancel this year. All winter I felt I would be the only one who couldn't go this spring :swear:

Scott thanks for the hard work putting this together. I am sure next year the group will be able to make it and it looks as though many more may be able to join us. Lets keep the same program as some different roads were appealing to me, even though the previous years have been awesome.

BTW our snow finally melted and this weekend we will be above average temps............ :love_shower: