TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Fever Cruisin' the Mountains

stngfever

I would be interested in the T-Shirt. I also registered the event under my regional club's name so I should have about 10 registrant packets available but will confirm once it arrives.

GT

Seems the T-shirts are gone from the website, an e-mail has been sent to see if we can still obtain them.

16 days and counting :yahoo:

Who's ready for some :shift: ?

Time to start watching the weather reports!

I'm still a "maybe". I have to fly to NY on 4/18 for business. If anything, I might be able to meet up on Sunday depending on what time you plan to roll out. If super early in the AM, then I'm out as it would take 2 hours for me to get to Boone.

Many thanks for the generous offers for a room, shows what a great bunch we have here! (and I didn't get left behind after last year's fuel crisis!)

I will gently bow out at this time and plan for a return next year!

I know ya'll will have a terrific time! Take lots of pictures and video - and if you hear banjo music, drive faster! :lol:

Sam

I'm still a "maybe". I have to fly to NY on 4/18 for business. If anything, I might be able to meet up on Sunday depending on what time you plan to roll out. If super early in the AM, then I'm out as it would take 2 hours for me to get to Boone.

We typically roll out about 8:30.

Many thanks for the generous offers for a room, shows what a great bunch we have here! (and I didn't get left behind after last year's fuel crisis!)

I will gently bow out at this time and plan for a return next year!

I know ya'll will have a terrific time! Take lots of pictures and video - and if you hear banjo music, drive faster! :lol:

Sam

Gonna miss you this year, but understand life getting in the way.

We want pics and info/updates about your trip to Lemans! Talk about Jealous!

14 days and counting, I'm so ready for this trip.

Bret will be my co-pilot this year, but don't worry....Jean is still making the cookies, not Bret

Cookies :drool:

No Jean :(

Departure in 12 days :happy feet:

Time to prep the car.

Bring home from storage, check.

Sam and Jim. The three of be with group next year. They will need us as (and hopefully Jim) as we are the ones to bring the smiles. ;)

Since Scott and I originally planned the first trip I have made all of our Spring Cruises and I sure wish I could attend this year but as stated before, circumstances beyond my control have prohibited my presence.

Good news is, I may be on road to recovery and will know more the first or second week of May after my newest test results on April 29. If that ends up being the case and the doctors give me approval to start driving again ............ watch out Southern Michigan as the car will be hitting the local roads by mid May...depending on whether the snow has stopped by then. (hopefully). LOL

Anyway, everyone have fun and be safe. Maybe we can plan some type of summer get together if I get approval in May, as having to wait a full year to see everyone will be way too long????????

Cliff, a/k/a Rumors

Sam and Jim. The three of be with group next year. They will need us as (and hopefully Jim) as we are the ones to bring the smiles. ;)

Since Scott and I originally planned the first trip ......

"The three of be with group next year. " :headscratch: Are the drugs still effecting you? LOL

Smiles are abound with or without you and Jim, but it is nice having the 2 of you around to poke at :stirpot:

Don't want to leave Don out on credit for the start of these "annual" spring runs :thumbsup:

I'll be making the trek out of Michigan without a co-pilot nor wing man this year, should make for a quicker run to Boone :hysterical:

Edited by stngfever

"The three of be with group next year. " :headscratch: Are the drugs still effecting you? LOL -HELL YES..........WANT SOME-?

Smiles are abound with or without you and Jim, but it is nice having the 2 of you around to poke at :stirpot: -WE AIM TO PLEASE-

Don't want to leave Don out on credit for the start of these "annual" spring runs :thumbsup: -SO CORRECT, (SORRY DON)-

I'll be making the trek out of Michigan without a co-pilot nor wing man this year, should make for a quicker run to Boone :hysterical:-ONLY COMMENT IS 'YOU APPEAR TO TYPE FASTER THAN YOU DRIVE'-

Since Scott and I originally planned the first trip I have made all of our Spring Cruises and I sure wish I could attend this year but as stated before, circumstances beyond my control have prohibited my presence.

Good news is, I may be on road to recovery and will know more the first or second week of May after my newest test results on April 29. If that ends up being the case and the doctors give me approval to start driving again ............ watch out Southern Michigan as the car will be hitting the local roads by mid May...depending on whether the snow has stopped by then. (hopefully). LOL

Anyway, everyone have fun and be safe. Maybe we can plan some type of summer get together if I get approval in May, as having to wait a full year to see everyone will be way too long????????

Cliff, a/k/a Rumors

Hope you start to feel better...

I am going to Carlisle in June....come meet me there...

Cliff, a/k/a Rumors

Get well quick - I should be able to get a temporary kitchen pass out of the asylum by this time next year!

Sam

Would love to Jim, however June 4th is my sons high school graduation ceremony........

Maybe we can get lucky and pick another time.

Mid to late June were discussing his Graduation party. Two dates (Father's day weekend and June 25) are picked for now but that depends on something he may be doing in Washington DC if he gets selected and if so then Graduation will be in July sometime early.

Also in mid July were talking of going camping or on a cruise depending on my situation.

August 23 he has to be at college for orientation until August 28 and then he is starting on the 29th so some of early August will be getting him moved in. Won't take long as he is moving into a dorm.

Shoot I put all this down in writing and it doesn't appear I am going anywhere. LOL.

Hopefully the weather cooperates as I don't think I can make the rain dates......praying to the weather God's daily.......

GT

Looks like it worked as weather is looking to be perfect (70's and sunny) :clapping:

Daily countdown begins.. 5 days til lift off :yahoo:

So far we have:

Attending:

Scott, stngfever (Rooms Booked)

Frank, Rarecat (Rooms Booked)

Don, gt67 (Rooms Booked)

George, GT500_2007

Carl, 08SGT1234 (Rooms Booked, however, tentative)

Blake, ViperNC Possible

sheppd01, Possible 2nd Day

Did I miss anyone?

:clapping:

All right people! …I am so excited for everyone. If not much trouble, I am looking forward to joining you next year. As soon as the travel days are set, I will block the timeframe and plan accordingly! Be safe and please post pics every day! :camera:

:lurk:

Hope to make next year also.... :whistling:

If Scott can stay out of JAIL :angry22: , or Don does not murder him (last year) :doh:

Weeelllll work just threw me a curve ball and asked me to postpone my vacation as there are some "issues" they need me to focus on. I'll know more tomorrow but right now it's looking like I may not be able to go.......

That's what I get for making my preparations and reservations in advance.

I'll post up tomorrow night once I know for sure....

GT

Hope to make next year also.... :whistling:

If Scott can stay out of JAIL :angry22: , or Don does not murder him (last year) :doh:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

We sure know how to create excitement and laugh things off with the best of the best Shelby friends. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: See you all next year... :shift::shift::shift:
Thanks Scott for all the work and time you put in.

Edited by gt67

Well I am officially out.......unfortunately I have to put work first and deal with some contractor issues that came up in the last 2 days. Sorry guys as I was really looking forward to some time in the mountains.....something you can't do in the flats of South Florida. I'll have to just focus on next year......

GT