Jump to content

07-08 Shelby GT Hurst Shifter Question

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know what the Shifter handle is made out of ? The piece that had HURST engraved vertical. I guess you call that a handle or stem? Is it chrome, chrome plated ? I am looking at a shift ball but done want to run into any corrosion problems with two different metals. Just like what our hood pins went through. Any help would be appreciated!




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...