TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 Front Splitter

Does anyone know if anyone makes a Carbon Fiber front Splitter for the 2011 GT350?

Does anyone know if the adjustable Splitter for the Boss 302 will fit the 2011 GT350?

Or is there a better front Splitter available than what came on the car?

I purchased a couple of replacement front splitters for my 2011 GT350 due to loosing an argument with a parking buffer. I noticed that the originals were a bit flexible, possibly urethane? The replacements are a stiff plastic and the bevels are slightly different. I am getting the original restored correctly while using the replacement. Removing the rivets and replacing them with screw, lock washer and nut makes it easier for future replacements.

Mine chipped pulling out of a gas station driveway with a bigger-than-normal curb dip. The chip wasn't big but it drove me nuts. I ordered a new spoiler from SAI and had the original fixed and covered in carbon fiber. Looks perfect so the replacement is tucked away in the garage...just in case. I like the black carbon fiber look vs. the original white; kinda' sets off the spoiler. Have to thank Michael McGuirk for the carbon fiber idea.

When I bought this car prior owner rigged something on front splitter and lets say I will leave it rated G to what he did​ but he included a new one with the car however these are kind of crap and really serve no function. I have no idea if the adjustable splitter for the Boss 302's will bolt on the Shelby front bumper cover? I'm sure the one you had covered looks good but these are too small to function at all so are we stuck with what SAI put on or are there other options??

• 2 years later...

Our Michigan roads are noted for eating front splitters, mine included. With the help of my Ford Dealers , we installed Aluminum pop nut rivets to take off and on  front splitter.

It takes about 5 -10 minutes.  Car comes with 22 pre-drilled holes in the splitter. Just use same holes. I only installed 10 rivets- 5 on each side - since I don't track my car. Taking it on and off helpful for trailering.  Rivet size is M6X1    Range .028-165""  Drill size 25/64"" 

Good Luck