TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Head to Head. ShelbyGT 350 vs Z/28 red hot video.

mach 1 1970

Not bad, but really, 12.1 in the 1/4 and 3.9 seconds 0-60 is not much to write home about. And I don't think either driver really knew what they were doing, just having fun, so just more publicity hype it appears to me. Not sure why they didn't do a really test, but guess they just wanted some "views" to add up.

Not bad, but really, 12.1 in the 1/4 and 3.9 seconds 0-60 is not much to write home about. And I don't think either driver really knew what they were doing, just having fun, so just more publicity hype it appears to me. Not sure why they didn't do a really test, but guess they just wanted some "views" to add up.

"You beat everything Barn....you know that?!"

:drop:

Guest markham51

Thanks for the video. Ford has done an excellent all around job on this car. I had a friend of mine who races Porshes.. drive my car for a bit and while we weren't pushing it because it was still in breakin mode...he loved everything about it...he smiled every step of the way.

Thanks for the video. Ford has done an excellent all around job on this car. I had a friend of mine who races Porshes.. drive my car for a bit and while we weren't pushing it because it was still in breakin mode...he loved everything about it...he smiled every step of the way.

Thats funny Mark, my nephew who has ordered the G.T 350R races Porches also & is so looking forward in getting his hands on the R . I have been working on him for years to buy a Ford & i know he is going to be impressed.

The new 2016 GT350 is so nice. I am once again enthused like I was in 2006 when the 2007 was announced. No offerings up to this point has done that for me. Ford has proven to manufacture the best muscle car....again. SHELBY !

Porsche folks, Porsche!!!!

I absolutely love this car, but the New Camaro SS beats the base GT so it looks like Chevy will have a worthy competitor very soon. To me that is great news, it pressures both to keep the updates coming!!!

Exactly!!,,,,well said Cnut.

I had to watch that again......

Man oh man. The 350 is so refined for an American car.

Frankly I enjoyed seeing a "goofball" AND Randy's thoughts on both cars. It's refreshing. The goof was just having fun.

At first I thought he was Charlie Sheens brother on 2 1/2 Men. :hysterical:

Archived