TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vanity Plates - Cool car names

SLB8SNK

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used my vin # which I was about guaranteed to get it for my Cobra CSX1001 I use it for everything including my login.

After spending the better part of a day not coming up with anything interesting (hey, we're in California, and they've had vanity plates for about the the past upteem years, everytime I came up with something it was gone...) I ask my 14 year old daughter, and in about 20 seconds comes up with ....

68AND08

because we have a both a '68 and '08 Shelby's

So I went with it :doh:

Not one person listed their car name.

Car Name: Danielle

Plate: 08 SHLBY

For you trekkie fans out there, my '07 coupe is one of only 9 stripe deletes. As there are only 2 higher production numbers for blue coupes, I might (but probably don't) have 7 of 9. So that's what's she's named: 7 of 9 :wub: Plate is GT500SS.

post-9604-1199774528_thumb.jpg

So in keeping with the theme, the convertible would have to be "Capt. Picard." You know, no lid... :hysterical2: Plate is GT500HP.

Now that I write this, I may have posted it before. If so, my apologies.

post-9604-1199774528_thumb.jpg

I saw this on a car with California plates, but for folks everywhere else.

FORDWMD

for those that want/need me to spell it out for ya...

Ford Weapons of Mass Descruction

way up on the :censored: kOOl factor....

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, a free beer to who knows the meaning of this plate....(Brad, you're excluded because you know what a FA50/Q is. :hysterical2: )

ShelbyCenterLettering003.jpg

It means OWW ON your head if the car flips! :hysterical2:

I give up- I looked up FA50/q and it is either a falcon 50 trijet commuter plane or a division of the US Army that I dont even think they know what they do! But you ever make it down here or we meet up, the beer is on me! I did find MMO behind the name of someone on the army website, so maybe it is a position...perhaps one not needed? :hysterical2:

I ordered my plates last week: SPR SNK

On the waiting list to have my 08 GT 500 turned into a Supersanke.

When my GT500 comes in I'm transferring my current plate which is more my name than the car's name. My 98 Mustang's name is Sally (yes, I know, original, isn't it). The Shelby will tell me her name after I pick her up.

Though, last night I thought of a good one if your car is Grabber Orange (mine will be Fastest Color Blue) and is available in New Hampshire (just checked):

GO-TIME

MMO is the maximum mach that an airplane is certified to. So it has something to do with not exceeding max mach or it is not a Mach 1?

A free brew to SkyPilot :happy feet:

In pilot nerd talk....it's NO SPEED LIMIT

Archived