TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50th GTS for sale ?!?

sheppd01

The fact that he is insinuating it is a 50th car

"Only 50 black and 50 white made"

Including the 50th GTS Shelby pdf.

Yes it is a GTS not a 50th.

Does this owner really think he owns a 50th or is he just trying to inflate a possible sale price.

Edited by sheppd01

Does this owner really think he owns a 50th or is he just trying to inflate a possible sale price.

This GTS was built for Galpin Ford and appears to have had two maybe three owners so I'm guessing the current owner/seller is going by bad info given to them by the previous owner(s).

Along with I don't believe SAI even built any 50th Anniversary GTS V6 cars. I'll need to double check that but I just don't recall one being built.

Steve

Even if it was a 50th, did they even build 50 white and 50 black?

This GTS was built for Galpin Ford and appears to have had two maybe three owners so I'm guessing the current owner/seller is going by bad info given to them by the previous owner(s).

Along with I don't believe SAI even built any 50th Anniversary GTS V6 cars. I'll need to double check that but I just don't recall one being built.

Steve

I know for a fact at least one white and one black 50th GTS were built with the V6 engine.

I know for a fact at least one white and one black 50th GTS were built with the V6 engine.

Looks like the 50th Anniversary V6 cars were overlooked. I've now posted the build numbers for these cars. See link below.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/89427-2012-shelby-gts-v6-50th-anniversary-build-numbers/

Edited by shelbymotorsports
Link

The guy that owns that car is part of the GTS Owner's group on Facebook that I run. I let him know that his advertisement was "misleading" and that there was no need for that, since GTS cars are so rare anyways. He never responded to me.

Edited by Morgan19d