TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just got my first mustang, and its a GT 500. Love it

gab712

Hello all,

I just picked up my first mustang. 07 GT 500. Super fine car. triple black convertible, stripe delete. K&N air filter is the only upgrade. What cool upgrades should I get. I am told an oil seperator for the supercharger and axle back exhaust. Any recommendation of what to get and what to stay away from. Glad to be here.

spoken like a true die-hard.... first post.... what mods should I do!!! Welcome to the club!

Yeah, he's gonna fit in well here :thumbsup:

...now post up some pics of that bad boy! :camera::camera::camera:

I am trying to add photos of my new ride and somehow I cannot down load my pics to my personal home page for the forum or this post. I typically look for the "Paste" icon or the add image icon and I cannot find it. any suggestions.

The best way (because it saves storage space on the TS server, and posts your photos nice and big), is to upload them to a photo sharing site (like Photobucket) and then link them into your post.

Here is a link to a tutorial....

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/9559-how-to-host-your-photos-with-photobucket/

Z-man

Welcome to TS, congrats & good luck with your new ride.

The best way to mod is to have a goal for the car & a budget. It cost nothing to read, and this and other sites have hundreds of threads on modding.

Once you decide what you want to do with the car, buy mods that support your end goal. ( street, drag, etc. )

..................( buy it once & done, there is no money in used parts )

Hello all,

I just picked up my first mustang. 07 GT 500. Super fine car. triple black convertible, stripe delete. K&N air filter is the only upgrade. What cool upgrades should I get. I am told an oil seperator for the supercharger and axle back exhaust. Any recommendation of what to get and what to stay away from. Glad to be here.

Congrats and enjoy!!...Welcome to this site............ :victory:

Archived