TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alexandros's 07 GT 500

funky10

Alexandros asked me to post these pics for him.

Scott.

Scott thanks for posting the pictures. I had a rough time to resize them if you do not have the right program.

Driving the car is a wild experience. Haven t got the feel of all the power. But it was worth the wait. I changed the mufflers and ordered the dash plaques and send in the airbag cover to get it signed.

This is a great site with a lot of friendly people.

Thank you everyone.

Alexandros :shift:

Scott thanks for posting the pictures. I had a rough time to resize them if you do not have the right program.

Driving the car is a wild experience. Haven t got the feel of all the power. But it was worth the wait. I changed the mufflers and ordered the dash plaques and send in the airbag cover to get it signed.

This is a great site with a lot of friendly people.

Thank you everyone.

Alexandros :shift:

It's a great ride

be careful with her

get to know her slowly

she has lots a power

What a beautiful ride Alexandros!!. Looks like your son is happy, waiting for his dad to hand over the key's!! :happy feet: . Your welcome for posting the pic, any time.

Scott.

Congatulations again Alex!

These are great pics indeed. As you said in another post, your son looks really happy with your new ride!

I ordered the dash plaque on March 11 and hope to get it soon. Based on the pics and comments of other members of the site, it's a very nice item and definitely worth the wait. Your wait should be a lot shorter as many people ordered in the first few days, these orders being delivered right now.

By the way, is the black 'vette also yours? That's a very nice ride also!

Beautiful ride Sir! I'd keep an eye on your son. He's looking at those keys, and I wouldn't trust that innocent face. :idea:

yes you had to wait, so should he :hysterical:

Congatulations again Alex!

These are great pics indeed. As you said in another post, your son looks really happy with your new ride!

I ordered the dash plaque on March 11 and hope to get it soon. Based on the pics and comments of other members of the site, it's a very nice item and definitely worth the wait. Your wait should be a lot shorter as many people ordered in the first few days, these orders being delivered right now.

By the way, is the black 'vette also yours? That's a very nice ride also!

Thanks guys and by the way the vette Z06 is not mine, it belongs to my friend. He wants to race but his is not stock he modified it.

You got that right!!! :happy feet: How many km's you have on your's Alexandros?. I only have 640km's now. It has been terrible weather here. Severe weather warnings here for a couple of weeks. I dont mind getting my car wet but hail :rant: hopefully this week is better.

You got that right!!! :happy feet: How many km's you have on your's Alexandros?. I only have 640km's now. It has been terrible weather here. Severe weather warnings here for a couple of weeks. I dont mind getting my car wet but hail :rant: hopefully this week is better.

I have on mine only 140 km. the weather just got better. Working alot also so I drive it only on the weekends if weather is good.

Archived