TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2005-09 Shelby Terlingua Production Numbers

shelbymotorsports

Below is the build breakdown for the 2005-09 Shelby Terlingua program. Thirty nine cars in total with the majority being 1 of 1 builds. The rarest would probably be the 2009 glass roof bunny. The most popular would be the 2008 black in color coupe.

The Terlingua build number crunching was one of the toughest to date due to that about one third of the builds were from Quantum Performance who's shop closing left a lot of questions unanswered that created a lot of extra work chasing down their builds. Many thanks to SAI Registrar David Elkowitz for his tireless effort on chasing down leads that assisted SAI in locating lost bunnies.

Steve

Terlingua Production Breakdown Chart TS Version.pdf

Edited by shelbymotorsports

Not a single black automatic...interesting.

Hey Steve- one small question. My CSM is 07tRT0008. This would mean it SHOULD be a 2007, but my Terlingua is, in fact, a 2008. Is that reflected properly? Or did you make an assumption that these CSM numbers would reflect the proper year?

Not a single black automatic...interesting.

Hey Steve- one small question. My CSM is 07tRT0008. This would mean it SHOULD be a 2007, but my Terlingua is, in fact, a 2008. Is that reflected properly? Or did you make an assumption that these CSM numbers would reflect the proper year?

We went with the actual model year of the car and not the CSM number. I believe there were three cars that had a CSM number different from the cars model year. And then there was the NFS car with its unique CSM number that we also went with the cars model year.

Steve

We went with the actual model year of the car and not the CSM number. I believe there were three cars that had a CSM number different from the cars model year. And then there was the NFS car with its unique CSM number that we also went with the cars model year.

Steve

Interesting - 3 cars

Also interesting that there is a black car with a black hood....

Edited by dh777

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

If anyone comes across a Ford Mustang wearing a Terlingua dash plaque with any of the following CSM numbers be aware that the car is not an authentic Shelby Terlingua.

• 05TRT0001

• 06TRT0001

• 07TRT0001

• 08TRT0001

Shelby American did build a 09TRT0001 along with some 1P & 1C cars. This warning only applies to the CSM numbers listed above.

TRT0001 Dash Plaque.jpg