TEAM SHELBY FORUM

tracking help

h2odr

Great news today, my car is on a rail car! I am getting closer. looking for help to track the rail car. Rail #ETTX 701105. has it left the station? Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the current location of your car. Where are you having it shipped to?

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time

ETTX 701105

Unknown Yes *Departed NS DECATUR, IL 06/15/2007 13:00:00

Does anyone know the Ford number to call to track your car once it is built so I know whether it has left Ford yet????

Thanks

Mine has an ETA of the week of June 18! Was built on June 12!!!!

Congrats to the thread starter as well

Cheers!!!!!!!

When it leaves the plant and the ramp...a rail car number will be assigned to it. The Ford Dealers all have electronic print outs that will show the rail car number. Make them get you the rail car number. They get electronic updates every couple days.

Thank you Grabber, it is headed to Claremont N.H. Shelbydude had found that it had a ship thru code which was to las vegas N.V. i was told on tuesday that that was straightened out, and coming to New Hampshire. Does anything with the rail car show this, or at least that it is headed east?

Here is the current location of your car. Where are you having it shipped to?

Trace Results

ETTX 701105

Unknown Yes *Departed NS DECATUR, IL 06/15/2007 13:00:00

Wait a second! Wouldn't being in Decatur, IL. be going the wrong direction from Detroit to NH???

Thank you Grabber, it is headed to Claremont N.H. Shelbydude had found that it had a ship thru code which was to las vegas N.V. i was told on tuesday that that was straightened out, and coming to New Hampshire. Does anything with the rail car show this, or at least that it is headed east?

Here is an update on your cars location:

Trace Results

ETTX 701105

Unknown Yes *Departed NS MOBERLY, MO 06/15/2007 22:15:00

So, is it odd that it is headed soth rather than east? or will the train zig zag it's way here? Now, i am nervous again. My dealer really does not have a cclue on tracking this. I am more educated on this stuff than they are. Everytime i hae called they seem beworldered by the info i have. does the train co. have a route schedlue. My luck, it goes to the wrong place.

Shelbydude, i would have let you put the miles on to get it here just to know it was safe at home.

The rail car that you have given me is going to Valley, NV as you can see. It is at he mix center now. It looks like who ever straightened it out might of been feeding you a line of featherlax!

This is Not good. :banghead:

Trace Results

ETTX 701105

Load P *Released from Industry NS VOLMIXCTR, MO 06/16/2007 04:48:00

Load P ETA Destination VALLEY, NV 06/24/2007 08:00:00

Wait a second! Wouldn't being in Decatur, IL. be going the wrong direction from Detroit to NH???

Yes, you are correct. As you can see...this car is being delivered to Valley, NV per the UPPR trace I did. Someone messed up...big time! :rant:

Yes, you are correct. As you can see...this car is being delivered to Valley, NV per the UPPR trace I did. Someone messed up...big time! :rant:

The dealer messed up when ordering it. They put the ship thru code used for the Shelby GT. The invoice shows the ship to address going to Shelby Autos.

You would THINK someone at FORD would have caught this. Also with the prior mistakes that had with this issue you would THINK that FORD would have done something to block the system where it would not accept this code when placing orders for the GT500.

He did talk to the dealer about this and to FORD to let them know it was wrong and NOT suppose to go to SAI and that it is to be shipped to the DEALER. Supposedly they claimed they got it corrected, but evidently they did not!

I think the dealer will get hit with an expensive shipping bill for having to have it shipped back to NH.

The dealer messed up when ordering it. They put the ship thru code used for the Shelby GT. The invoice shows the ship to address going to Shelby Autos.

You would THINK someone at FORD would have caught this. Also with the prior mistakes that had with this issue you would THINK that FORD would have done something to block the system where it would not accept this code when placing orders for the GT500.

He did talk to the dealer about this and to FORD to let them know it was wrong and NOT suppose to go to SAI and that it is to be shipped to the DEALER. Supposedly they claimed they got it corrected, but evidently they did not!

I think the dealer will get hit with an expensive shipping bill for having to have it shipped back to NH.

Doomcoughs. :finger:

The extra handling bothers me. Be sure to check it over real good when you get it.

The rail car that you have given me is going to Valley, NV as you can see. It is at he mix center now. It looks like who ever straightened it out might of been feeding you a line of featherlax!

This is Not good. :banghead:

Trace Results

ETTX 701105

I hate to hit you with the “me too” crap but could you track ours too by chance?

VIN 1ZVHT88SX75358439

Ours was built 5/16 and for some silly reason we feel like the upcoming week could be “the week” of delivery.

It’s going to Ruxer Ford in Jasper Indiana

Thanks

Stent

I hate to hit you with the “me too” crap but could you track ours too by chance?

VIN 1ZVHT88SX75358439

Ours was built 5/16 and for some silly reason we feel like the upcoming week could be “the week” of delivery.

Thanks

Stent

Can you call your dealer and have him give you the rail car number ?

WOW! there goes my fathers day. thank you for everyones help.i just called the dealer, and the salesman was like duh. i am so ripped, i called monday am after shelbydude gave me the news, and sent a fax. i spoke to my salesman, who also alerted the GM. Ispoke to the salesman the next day, and said they were working on it. The next day the GM, he said nothing to worry about the area rep. says we are allset, but yet the car will get here 1st week of August? NOW I KNOW WHY. It went to vegas. I guess it will take alot longer now. i am not happy. Who do i complain to at ford? does anyone thing i can deal them down now? they better not try and put the shipping charges on to me know, i put up the red flag on monday. the salesman said he would try and reach the GM, but of course it is a weekend so no one is around, and the car will still be moving across the country. this is bull. if i could get my hands on them right now!! if it was not for this sight, i would be in the dark right now, thank god i found everyone here.

WOW! there goes my fathers day. thank you for everyones help.i just called the dealer, and the salesman was like duh. i am so ripped, i called monday am after shelbydude gave me the news, and sent a fax. i spoke to my salesman, who also alerted the GM. Ispoke to the salesman the next day, and said they were working on it. The next day the GM, he said nothing to worry about the area rep. says we are allset, but yet the car will get here 1st week of August? NOW I KNOW WHY. It went to vegas. I guess it will take alot longer now. i am not happy. Who do i complain to at ford? does anyone thing i can deal them down now? they better not try and put the shipping charges on to me know, i put up the red flag on monday. the salesman said he would try and reach the GM, but of course it is a weekend so no one is around, and the car will still be moving across the country. this is bull. if i could get my hands on them right now!! if it was not for this sight, i would be in the dark right now, thank god i found everyone here.

Since your car will be at SAI...maybe you should get the 40th Pkg. ?

:idea:

VIN 1ZVHT88SX75358439

Thanks

Stent

Stent,

Your car made it to the loading ramp today. I just talked to Birdie and it is not going to be put onto a rail car. It will get put onto a Allied Trucking transport truck and driven to Jasper Indiana. I have no way to track that truck. Have your dealer call Allied Trucking and get you some information.

Rob

Grabber, i wish i could afford the 40th package seeing the car is being sent to vegas. I like many people have all i can do to purchase the car for msrp plus. It is not a blessing in disguise for me, only another bump in the road on this LONG journey. i sold my 1968 mach 1 to do this deal, and it was only goin to take 2-3 months to get my car. now on 6 months and counting.

I just can not let go of the fact that people on this forum where nice enough to help me, and gave me and the dealer a chance to prevent this from happening. I agree with the person that is concerned about all that shipping and handling, it is just another car to alot of people, it means alot to a mustang freak like me.

It still at the mix center getting mixed up.

Trace Results

ETTX 701105

If the car is now sitting in the " mixing center" is there a chance it will sit there for a few days? the 24th is a week away to its delivery in neveda. is there any way i can freeze the car in place? i know the truth is most likely nothing can be done till monday. it stinks, i want to unload on my dealer, but i do not want to muddy the waters. i just want my damn car. again, thank you for the tracking status. technology is freat.

Stent,

Your car made it to the loading ramp today. I just talked to Birdie and it is not going to be put onto a rail car. It will get put onto a Allied Trucking transport truck and driven to Jasper Indiana. I have no way to track that truck. Have your dealer call Allied Trucking and get you some information.

Rob

Rob

Thanks tons, I am so greatful for the info.

Gregg

Rob

Thanks tons, I am so greatful for the info.

Gregg

No problem. Birdie said your car is sitting there just waiting for the transport truck to arrive. All checks on it have been made.

It is ready to come home to papa. :happy feet:

Still sitting at the mix center.

Trace Results

ETTX 701105

I can only hope that it does not move for the next 30 hours or so inorder to prevent it from moving any further. I am going to try the dealer again today, but being a wekend I expect little results. thank you for the update, much appreciated. happy fathers day to you.

Still sitting at the mix center.

Trace Results

ETTX 701105

Grabber that is the info I crave for mine, is it only my dealer that can get that info or any one with the right access, or do I call Ford direct to find out that stuff?

thanks alot!!!

If the car is now sitting in the " mixing center" is there a chance it will sit there for a few days? the 24th is a week away to its delivery in neveda. is there any way i can freeze the car in place? i know the truth is most likely nothing can be done till monday. it stinks, i want to unload on my dealer, but i do not want to muddy the waters. i just want my damn car. again, thank you for the tracking status. technology is freat.

Your railcar left the mix center and is in Kansas now.

Trace Results

ETTX 701105

Load Yes AEI Read from Gateway EARMOURDA, KS 06/17/2007 10:45:00

Load Yes ETA Destination VALLEY, NV 06/23/2007 08:00:00

Grabber that is the info I crave for mine, is it only my dealer that can get that info or any one with the right access, or do I call Ford direct to find out that stuff?

thanks alot!!!

The only rail provider that has a public trace program on the internet is UPRR. Norfolk Southern and CN and BNSF do not. Your dealers fleet manager will know where the cars come in and which trucking company brings them to your dealer. He should also know which rail carrier brings them to his area.

Archived