TEAM SHELBY FORUM

When will production end for the 07 Shelby GT?

Does anyone have any information on when the 2007 model run will end for the Shelby GT. It would be interesting to know how close the run will be to the predicted 6,000. I have a White Shelby GT ordered that shows its status as "received" Will all the "received" Mustang GT's be completed? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have any information on when the 2007 model run will end for the Shelby GT. It would be interesting to know how close the run will be to the predicted 6,000. I have a White Shelby GT ordered that shows its status as "received" Will all the "received" Mustang GT's be completed? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

All the GT Mustangs sent to SAI will be completed.

Production on the 07 mustangs is finishing up. The 08 is suppose to begin on 6/25.

How many left to be built and sent to SAI yet, I do not know. But whatever does get shipped to SAI to be a Shelby GT will get completed. How long it takes SAI to get them all out I have no idea. It seems they have picked up the pace on these because our second one came within a month after SAI got it. The first one took a few months after they got it.

How many they actually end up building I do not know other than it was suppose to be 6,000 total.

Archived