971 SHELBY GT500 FULL VEHICLE COVER - $375

58X NAVIGATION SYSTEM (DVD BASED TOUCH-SCREEN) - $1,995

918 SHAKER 1000 W/IN-DASH CDX6, MP3, 10 SPEAKERS - $1,295

50S SIRUS SATELLITE RADIO - $195

Fully loaded coupe with shaker 1000 = MSRP $47,255

Fully loaded coupe with navigation = MSRP $47,955

Fully loaded vert with shaker 1000 = MSRP $52,080

Fully loaded vert with navigation = MSRP $52,780

For anyone that might not know, you cannot get both the shaker 1000 and navigation. You can only get one or the other.

Thanks for the info ShelbyDude!

Can you only order the car cover at the original time of your order?

I want a car cover and was wondering if this is a good one to get?

It is my understanding that it will even show up on the window sticker.

It is my understanding that it will even show up on the window sticker.

Yea I had read that some where too.

Just wondering if that's the only time you can get it and if it's a good cover or are they just puttin the Shelby name on it and selling a cheap one for that money.

Yea I had read that some where too.

Just wondering if that's the only time you can get it and if it's a good cover or are they just puttin the Shelby name on it and selling a cheap one for that money.

I think it is the NOAH fabric. Ford lists one for the Shelby on their accessories page that is the Noah. Very nice actually.

Thanks for the info ShelbyDude!

Can you only order the car cover at the original time of your order?

I want a car cover and was wondering if this is a good one to get?

As far as I know it is the same cover you can order anytime. When ordered with the car the cover is actually sent seperately to the dealership like any factory aftermarket add on.

But it might cost more when ordered seperately. I haven't checked but most options always cost more after the fact when ordering through parts.

You should be able to have it added to your order if you didn't get it as long as the vehicle has not been scheduled yet and issued a full vin number. Once it is scheduled and issued a full vin number you can not make any changes.

As far as I know it is the same cover you can order anytime. When ordered with the car the cover is actually sent seperately to the dealership like any factory aftermarket add on.

But it might cost more when ordered seperately. I haven't checked but most options always cost more after the fact when ordering through parts.

You should be able to have it added to your order if you didn't get it as long as the vehicle has not been scheduled yet and issued a full vin number. Once it is scheduled and issued a full vin number you can not make any changes.

Thanks for the information. I'll call my dealer in the next few days and see if they will add it for me. Takes the hassel out of getting one later for it.

I'm sure I don't have a vin yet. I don't think mine will be scheduled for at least a month. That's if I'm lucky :D

Do our 2007's have 10 speakers with the Shaker 1000 ?

Shaker 1000 AM/FM Stereo/6-disc In-dash CD/MP3 Capability

Includes or replaces features of Shaker 500 AM/FM stereo/ 6-disc in-dash CD/MP3 capability plus:

• “Shaker” mode for enhanced bass performance

• 10-speaker system — 580 watts of average power, 1160 watts of peak power

– One 1-inch tweeter in each door

– One 51/2 x 71/2-inch midrange speaker in each door

– One 8-inch subwoofer in each door

– Two full-range speakers in the back

– Two 10-inch subwoofers in the trunk

– Two subwoofer amplifiers mounted in the instrument panel

– Four subwoofer amplifiers mounted in the trunk panel

Yes. They are the exact same systems. Both the same order codes as well.

918 Shaker 1000 w/ In-Dash CDx6, MP3, 10 Speakers

Do you know where all 10 speakers are located. 2 in the doors. 2 in the rear by the window. Where are the other 6 ?

Edit: I just saw your other post. Thanks for the info. I had no idea where they all were.

2008 Shelby GT500 Price List!

T88 COUPE – BASE MSRP $41,930

T89 CONVERTIBLE – BASE MSRP $46,755

DESTINATION & DELIVERY $745

L59 GAS GUZZLER TAX - $1,300

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT

95M AMBIENT LIGHTING - $295

51H HID HEADLAMPS - $525

68S GT500 PREMIUM INTERIOR TRIM PACKAGE - $595

Thanks for the info. Amazed that all the options that were avail in 2007 stayed the same price in 2008. Is that normal (to just raise the base price and keep option prices the same)?

Guess all those who predicted huge increases in the GG tax were mistaken. :happy feet:

Thanks, great info, and actually not much different than 2007. I am glad to see the two new options as priced well. So if I hear the team, the cover is worth the buy? My brother in law has a Farrari and his cover leaves a nice coating of lint everytime! Does anyone know if this one will do the same? Not a huge deal unless you want a black car like I do, then it is covered in white snow!

Thanks, great info, and actually not much different than 2007. I am glad to see the two new options as priced well. So if I hear the team, the cover is worth the buy? My brother in law has a Farrari and his cover leaves a nice coating of lint everytime! Does anyone know if this one will do the same? Not a huge deal unless you want a black car like I do, then it is covered in white snow!

I have the cover. It leaves no lint. I thought I had a photo of it...but I can't find it. I will tell you that it fits very nice and the quality is great. It says SHELBY on the back and has a Cobra on the front.

The cover lists for 403.34 on Fords accessories page.

I would have ordered the cover when I placed my order, but it wasnt anywhere on the order guide. I didnt even know it was an option. I will have to give the dealer a call.

You can order it thru Team Ford all day long at $335.00 plus $10 shipping. Internet sales number is toll free 888 845-5196.

Part number FMC7R3Z19A412A

2008 Shelby GT500 Price List!

T88 COUPE – BASE MSRP $41,930

T89 CONVERTIBLE – BASE MSRP $46,755

DESTINATION & DELIVERY $745

L59 GAS GUZZLER TAX - $1,300

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT

95M AMBIENT LIGHTING - $295

51H HID HEADLAMPS - $525

68S GT500 PREMIUM INTERIOR TRIM PACKAGE - $595

Thanks for the info! I now have my 08MY signed contract in-hand and faxing it back to the dealer.

Thanks for the info! I now have my 08MY signed contract in-hand and faxing it back to the dealer.

One more thing that the members may wish to know, my dealer told me that there is an issue with cars ordered with 95M Ambient Lighting. He said that dealers are now recommending that orders be stripped of that option, if their clients wish to take delivery earlier versus later. Sounds similar to the Shaker 1000 issue. Regards,

What kind of issue and how much of a delay? I have that slated as an option and am willing to wait a couplfe few weeks! I am surprised as this is already available on other cars (Mustangs and Focus) as I understood it, so many just a slight delay?

What kind of issue and how much of a delay? I have that slated as an option and am willing to wait a couplfe few weeks! I am surprised as this is already available on other cars (Mustangs and Focus) as I understood it, so many just a slight delay?

So was I. The dealer implied that it could be more than a couple of weeks. He implied an extended period... I would definately contact your dealer. Regards,

You can order it thru Team Ford all day long at $335.00 plus $10 shipping. Internet sales number is toll free 888 845-5196.

Part number FMC7R3Z19A412A

So it's actually cheaper to buy it through the phone then with your car. Not worth 40 bucks to have it show up on my shipping label.

Thanks for the info Grabber.

Only plus would be to add it to your invoice and whatever (if) loan amount at pennies a month. I have seen several prices for this, but buying direct makes sense as we will more than likely pay full MSRP price plus ADM on all options!

I am more interested in the wait than the price. ShelbyDude where are you LOL.

Archived