TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2003 Cobra Question

1993cobra

Guys,

I need advice. I just found a low mileage '03 Cobra (11,000). The only problem that I have with the car is that I was looking for one that hadnt been modded which is difficult to say the least. Every looks stock under the hood except for the snout bolts on the super charger which is raising flags. Anyone have any thoughts about what you think may have been done this this one from experience. I am guessing that they may have had it ported, but am not sure and dont want to buy it without knowing. It was purchased at an auction, so the dealer has no clue. I haven't bought it yet and wanted to know what you all thought before I did. Here is the image.

post-3041-1181838817_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Guys,

I need advice. I just found a low mileage '03 Cobra (11,000). The only problem that I have with the car is that I was looking for one that hadnt been modded which is difficult to say the least. Every looks stock under the hood except for the snout bolts on the super charger which is raising flags. Anyone have any thoughts about what you think may have been done this this one from experience. I am guessing that they may have had it ported, but am not sure and dont want to buy it without knowing. It was purchased at an auction, so the dealer has no clue. I haven't bought it yet and wanted to know what you all thought before I did. Here is the image.

Thanks

looks like billet bolt covers/caps to me--just for dress-up. :shrug:

Archived